Duels

RayGonJinn

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol you posted the only close one, not the others.

Point is you still lost 2 (wouldve been 3 if not for a random pub trying to help you)

Duels in a row. I walk the walk breh.

UMAD? Lmao

P.S another one bites the dust ahaaa

I'm looking at the screenshot of the first fight and Your health is at 14% (2860) and that's with my concentration being all over the place with my friend asking me questions on ventrilo. Would you like the post of the screenshot? You were granted the first leap 3 x's (3 matches) so you had the tactical advantage each time the match started. You didn't mention that because your ego is covering your manhood. and I ATE! all that DPS! with only 4! pieces of tank gear on my Shield. and I ATE! all your DPS to bring you into Dispatch range. Another one bites the dust lol not likely. Your not better than me at playing the class at all you just know how to get the first leap and without that your pretty much "Garbage" as you would say. I was 1 dispatch away from turning those duels of me being on the defensive into wins and you should be happy you came away with those duels as victory because if not you'd have to come on here and tell everyone why you got the first leap and lost. So you did me a favor in terms of the tournament (which is why I challenged you to the duels). Which proved my theory in the beginning of the thread. First leap gets the win. Deyvon you were an excellent lab experiment... err Lab Rat.

Thank you for your cooperation :D

As the first leap is so important to the warrior classes why don't you set the duel rules similar to chess where you alternate who gets the first leap in (i.e. the leaper is white, the defender is black) and play best of 5, obviously the 5th match (if it goes down to that) should be decided by who can get the first leap in.

Just a thought....

A few things. First of all, Deyvon, a few months back, I managed to beat you in a 1v1.... if you're losing to a healer.... EVER.... that's not a good sign. I know you were still getting back into the game, probably rusty and lacking in gear.... but you just don't lose a 1v1 against a healer.

As for a means of resolving the "first leap" issue. Would it work to split first leaps and take to total hp left afterwards? The stats part of my brain wants to push for a best of 6, but that would take forever, but I would say 2, swapping leaps should be at least reasonable.

As the first leap is so important to the warrior classes why don't you set the duel rules similar to chess where you alternate who gets the first leap in (i.e. the leaper is white, the defender is black) and play best of 5, obviously the 5th match (if it goes down to that) should be decided by who can get the first leap in.

Just a thought....

I'm starting to think to just ask them to not use their leap at all. Start the fight in melee range - allow force push but no leap

Edited by Riggz

I'm starting to think to just ask them to not use their leap at all. Start the fight in melee range - allow force push but no leap

Problem with that it then changes to who gets the first force push.... I am sure whatever the rules set down someone will complain that the other person jumped the gun.

Leap is part of the rotation. If you want to make it fair simply put them at 0 meters at start. Force Push is a huge tool in a guardian/juggs arsenal so they can choose to use it then and there to get a leap or save it for later in the duel.

Leap is part of the rotation. If you want to make it fair simply put them at 0 meters at start. Force Push is a huge tool in a guardian/juggs arsenal so they can choose to use it then and there to get a leap or save it for later in the duel.

Agreed -

Urdnought I still want ***** boy in the first round of the tournament. If I were a betting man I'd Bet on myself for eliminating Deyvon from the tournament, I just wouldn't bet on me beating anyone else. It brought me great pleasure in proving to the community that the boy is all talk by showing you all that he doesn't destroy anything with gear and skill. Ray never comes on here to battle someone without proof. Ray always has proof because this is court buddy and the community is the jury. And Like Denzel said in Training Day "It's not what you know, It's what you can prove in court." Victory Raygon once again. I proclaimed that I was gonna beat your *** and slap you with my lightsaber and that's exactly what I did. Never said I was gonna beat you (Been there done that). Now I AM proclaiming that If Urdnought gives me the boy in the first round I AM going to eliminate his ***. He will be defeated by anyone of player of the same class no doubt but a loss to me would be more devastating and that's what I'm going after. How many creds do I have to pay you to rig the fight card Urd lol

Urdnought I still want ***** boy in the first round of the tournament. If I were a betting man I'd Bet on myself for eliminating Deyvon from the tournament, I just wouldn't bet on me beating anyone else. It brought me great pleasure in proving to the community that the boy is all talk by showing you all that he doesn't destroy anything with gear and skill. Ray never comes on here to battle someone without proof. Ray always has proof because this is court buddy and the community is the jury. And Like Denzel said in Training Day "It's not what you know, It's what you can prove in court." Victory Raygon once again. I proclaimed that I was gonna beat your *** and slap you with my lightsaber and that's exactly what I did. Never said I was gonna beat you (Been there done that). Now I AM proclaiming that If Urdnought gives me the boy in the first round I AM going to eliminate his ***. He will be defeated by anyone of player of the same class no doubt but a loss to me would be more devastating and that's what I'm going after. How many creds do I have to pay you to rig the fight card Urd lol

I can promise you both you'll face one another in round one and it will be a fair fight for both participants. Melyn and I are working in the details but rest assured this will be happening soon

I'm assuming we'll only be allowed to enter one toon, correct? I'm looking forward to this! :D

-Zuhara

As many as you want

If you are the best at multiple classes you shouldn't be penalized for being awesome

As many as you want

If you are the best at multiple classes you shouldn't be penalized for being awesome

Well still, there still could be complications like getting paired up against an alt and how many entries people would put in just for alts. :/

Maybe a limitation for the amount of entries one player can have?

Edited by ZooMzy

I can promise you both you'll face one another in round one and it will be a fair fight for both participants. Melyn and I are working in the details but rest assured this will be happening soon

This is all I'm worried about. Set the Date. Until then I won't be back on the forums.

We should prob. do this on outlaws den. My reasoning is during the last patch they enabled relics and adrenal usage in the PvP zone. That becomes an advantage to biochem users (myself included).

This must be a bug, I wasn't aware of this at all. That would defeat the purpose of pvp zone, they restricted the usage of these things in warzones for a reason. But that being said, Outlwaws is more prone to interference than Ilum is due to its FFA nature and lack of player announcements.