Ban all premades outside of ranked 50

TeamMemberTwo

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the biggest reasons why Bio had to start f2p was this very issue. People get sick of endless premade roflstomps and stop paying for it.

lolwut? :rolleyes:

F2P was initiated b/c this game lacked content like nobodies business. it wasnt worth maintaining a monthly sub to play, and a lot of players left as soon as they got all the shinys and beat all the operations.

I personally dislike premades....although I did spend a long time in xp off 49 wow twink bracket in which I was part of a pre-made....but we only went up against other premades.

What I really don't understand is why people would q up a pre-made knowing that they are going to stomp a bunch of undergeared pugs...I can beat my 6 year old in Mario Cart.....its really not alot of fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not a love song.

What I really don't understand is why people would q up a pre-made knowing that they are going to stomp a bunch of undergeared pugs

If the pugs are not geared, its not the premades fault.

If am pug isn't a group, its not the other premades fault on the other team.

The right to choose to be solo or in a premade can be used in this game, thats the beauty of a MMO.

If people decide to go solo then USER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!

It's that simple.

Welcome to a MMO folks.

/fin

Edited by Caeliux

Probably has been stated somewhere in this thread, but I'm not reading it all. The solution is really very simple. Everyone should be rated and matches should be based on that rating. Let the 2kr's play against each other and the 1kr's play against each other. Better pvp for all.

The right to choose to be solo or in a premade can be used in this game, thats the beauty of a MMO.

It's that simple.

Welcome to a MMO folks.

/fin

I see your position...however...

Not everyone wants to get in a pvp guild....get on teamspeak and play a LOT to be a top notch pre-made...I have been down that road....its exhausting.

I still question why a pre-made would want to q up against a pug....it's...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pointless

It's that simple.

Welcome to a MMO folks.

/fin

Your right it's not the fault of the premade that they are going up against unorganized, undergeared, imbalanced pug groups.

It's biowares fault for allowing it.

What is the fault of the premade is that you are not arguing to keep group queueing, you are arguing to keep group queueing against these pug groups. No one is suggesting that you not be able to queue up with friends.

Plz just admit that you don't want group vs group because your team is only good vs pugs.

The right to choose solo or premade can be used in this game that's the beauty of a MMO.

If people decide to go premade then USER DISCRETION IS ADVISED! YOU'LL HAVE TO FIGHT OTHER PREMADE TEAMS!

It's that simple.

Edited by Ashenshuggar

Really a stupid thread, but oh well let me answer you ... 1. BW could have made the recruit gear better and all pvp gear closer in stats ..a slight increase only from one to the other and I do mean slight.

2. BW can match make wz's according to gear, not player skill or smarts. 3. Its not the premade that is the problem, its the stupidity of the players on your team, while ocassionaly gear makes a big advantage, most of the time its knowing how to play the objectives of that wz, oh and healing....healing can be make or break for either side. 4. know how to play your class, many..oh so many just dont have a clue how to play their class.

Im not gonna list anything else, although I could but let me leave all you whinners with this, when you dont go to a pve instance with **** gear you wipe over and over and over, so when you go into wz's with **** gear the same will happen.

Your right it's not the fault of the premade that they are going up against unorganized, undergeared, imbalanced pug groups.

No, it's YOUR fault.

Is there some game mechanic that prevents you from creating your own premade? Are you somehow excluded from the social aspect of MMOs that prohibits you from forming your own group or joining a guild? No.

Since that's obviously not the case, let's look at the real issue at hand: you're either a bad or a casual. That's just a fact. Because if you weren't either of those two, you would be invited into premades. Players who whine about premades fall into no other category. You're either known because of your ability to PvP, and thus able to find a group to PvP with, or you're not. That's it.

Unfortunatelly i have seen this conversation too many times.

The only way we all be happy is :

1) pug WZ (but allow up to 2 man premade)

2) 4 man WZs

3) Ranked WZs

Any other suggestion would be a fail.

I think thou implementing all the above is a different story. Is it possible for the devs to make such changes in the code?

The most easy think they do is that dont allow 4 man groups end up in the same team or the same WZ. In a faction vs faction game dunno how it would work thou....

No, it's YOUR fault.

Is there some game mechanic that prevents you from creating your own premade? Are you somehow excluded from the social aspect of MMOs that prohibits you from forming your own group or joining a guild? No.

Since that's obviously not the case, let's look at the real issue at hand: you're either a bad or a casual. That's just a fact. Because if you weren't either of those two, you would be invited into premades. Players who whine about premades fall into no other category. You're either known because of your ability to PvP, and thus able to find a group to PvP with, or you're not. That's it.

Wrong on all counts. This is not a professional sports league where "only the best survive". It's an MMO that is designed to be fun for EVERYONE, not just the people who can tolerate the arrogant egos who run PvP guilds. Us "casuals" prop the game up, and if we quit, the "house of cards" falls.

Also, you elitists don't seem to understand that there are MANY people out there who simply cannot and will not tolerate your rude, selfish, sociopath cliques. The reason we are not in your guild isn't that we are "LOLZ BADDIEZ LRN2PLY", it's because we are adults and do not want to waste our free time socializing with you.

I tend to agree here.

It's imho NOT the gear that makes Premades a "steamroller" - it's the coordination !

I tend to agree here.

It's imho NOT the gear that makes Premades a "steamroller" - it's the coordination !

I also agree. People play according to the rules they're given, for the most part. On top of the coordination advantage, premades tend to stack overpowered classes, tanks, and healers.

Wrong on all counts. This is not a professional sports league where "only the best survive". It's an MMO that is designed to be fun for EVERYONE, not just the people who can tolerate the arrogant egos who run PvP guilds. Us "casuals" prop the game up, and if we quit, the "house of cards" falls.

Also, you elitists don't seem to understand that there are MANY people out there who simply cannot and will not tolerate your rude, selfish, sociopath cliques. The reason we are not in your guild isn't that we are "LOLZ BADDIEZ LRN2PLY", it's because we are adults and do not want to waste our free time socializing with you.

Awww, look. Another carebear who thinks his $15 is better than everyone else's. Cute.

There simply is no valid argument for putting a premade group up against a bunch who solo queued. Anyone making an argument to the contrary is simply trying to maintain anunfair advantage.

The game is being ruined for many more players than those are who would be harmed because they won't get their daily ego stroke when the can't cheat their way to the top anymore.

Yes, ALL premises are cheats. They may not be hacks but the very concept of a premades, and it's often unfair advantage, is cheating every player to go up against.

Certainly not all premades meant victory, but the many groups out there that are class and level balancing their groups have ruined it for everyone.

On top of this many of them have become quitters when they can't get thei two groups of four into one single match.

You are a moron(no offense), people like to pvp with friends in a group. What you ask will never happen.

take some personal responsibility for your actions.

if you lose, instead of immediately jump to the conclusion that the other guy is doing something to give him an unfair advantage, look in the mirror and see if you might have made a mistake.

bioware can take premades away completely. it wouldnt make bad players perform any better.

There simply is no valid argument for putting a premade group up against a bunch who solo queued. Anyone making an argument to the contrary is simply trying to maintain anunfair advantage.

The game is being ruined for many more players than those are who would be harmed because they won't get their daily ego stroke when the can't cheat their way to the top anymore.

Yes, ALL premises are cheats. They may not be hacks but the very concept of a premades, and it's often unfair advantage, is cheating every player to go up against.

Certainly not all premades meant victory, but the many groups out there that are class and level balancing their groups have ruined it for everyone.

On top of this many of them have become quitters when they can't get thei two groups of four into one single match.

Please explain where it is against Terms of Service to group up with 7 others and compete in Warzones.

By the sounds of your post, your just a butthurt little child who gets beaten in WZ's because other people are clever enough to find 7 mates and roll wz's together.

If I had 7 mates playing at the same time as me, who were as into pvp as I am, i'd be constantly running 8man premades. Communication is KEY to a successful warzone, so just because they're keen enough to use voice software and communicate better/use strats etc to win you think they should be forbidden from doing so? Because you're too lazy and want to be handed xp. LOL

Maybe you should find some friends and join in.

Edited by Jeeses

I want to queue for PvP with my friends sometimes, and they are not always top notch PvPers. If you made us queue up against only premades with super group balancing and coordination, that wouldn't be very fair to us.

I say find a guild or friends to queue with and coordinate in vent or mumble or skype or any other FREE voice chat program on the internet these days. It's not cheating, it's the 'massively multiplayer' part of the online roleplaying game.

Yea...

thats true post ... there is a lot of normal ppl also in pvp guilds though ... and true is not every1 in pvp guild wanna play everyday in premade .... and i bet 90% in premade would like to face premade, cuz there is no fun gank pug without ventrilo and healers ...

Damn sociopaths wanna destroy the fun in pvp in this game.

If you have some personal/social issues and you cannot group go see a therapist or something.

If you wanna play just solo go back to PS3 and XBOX.....

These types of games were made to enjoy with friends.

I see no reason i would stay in this game if i couldnt play with my friends and have laughs on voice com.

Does anyone stop you from queing solo?

Why you wanna stop me from queuing with friends?

Edited by Princz