Warning on high population servers

StephenReid

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, can we get some free server transfers or something? Mask of Nihilus is way too populated and I've been playing since the pre-release. I'd gladly move servers if I could transfer. This que time is killing me.

They already said they are working on that.

Jang Ma, Q times is way to high like many of the other servers, And i did make another account for another server and now its full with forever Q times. Make more instance so you can have more people on the server.

Hmm....got up this morning. Queue to get in. I played for about 5 mins before a crash.

I had to reboot my PC and then, yes, queue to get back in.

I have spent more time in queues so far than actually playing the game.

SWTOR - the best queuing simulator ever made. You really feel as if you are in a physical queue!

I'm just going to throw this out there....

Most of this week, I have noticed myself playing this game less and less. I try to log in and face a 30+ minute queue. When I see the queue time or the hilarious queue number I've given.....I simply close the game and play some League of Legends.

I was a long time MMO fan. My list of games is about like any others reading this board, but I've mostly just been playing league since I finally finished with WoW. I thought SWTOR looked amazing and I love most Star Wars games anyway, total fanboi. I'm almost sad as I type this, but I'm noticing loss of interest already in SWTOR. I'm probably the only person feeling this way, but I know it's the ridiculous queue times. Why waste time waiting to play SWTOR (a great game, not dare saying otherwise), when I can go play League which is another fun game. Not sure why I'd continue the subscription to a game I don't really play because I have to "wait" to have fun?

Just a thought, I'm sure I'm retarded.

I have had absolutely NO waits and issue logging in and have not been assigned to a queue (well just once for about a minute and a half). My issue is that every time I get started playing I have anywhere from 15 seconds to a half hour before everything freezes on me and I have to hard reboot my computer to get going again. Needless to say I have a huge amount of revives used as I am disconnected mid fight or in a dangerous area. I am level 8 just having started this afternoon,... and I have had to restart my PC more than twenty times today!!!!! What gives?

I have had absolutely NO waits and issue logging in and have not been assigned to a queue (well just once for about a minute and a half). My issue is that every time I get started playing I have anywhere from 15 seconds to a half hour before everything freezes on me and I have to hard reboot my computer to get going again. Needless to say I have a huge amount of revives used as I am disconnected mid fight or in a dangerous area. I am level 8 just having started this afternoon,... and I have had to restart my PC more than twenty times today!!!!! What gives?

Umm.. wow. Yeah, this belongs in the tech support forum. Just... wow. Update all of your drivers and cross your fingers? And here I thought my 1-10 lag-outs per day was bad.

Edited by NeoAcario

Yes please put this in the technical support forum. A friend of mine has the same issue & we've done everything we can think of from repair to re-install to disabling of certain hardware drivers. Nothing seems to work. The more reports we can get on this in the right forum the better.

-Ace

PLEASE BIOWARE PLEASE hurry up with the server transfers! Free, paid, I don't care just give me a way to get my character off the disgusting Brazilian server PLEASE.

Kinrath Spider is the worst server imaginable, a nightmare I wouldn't wish on my worst enemies.

Need to work on this

To keep people's interest in SWTOR it should be playable on many different systems both newer and older. Wow's fan basis is huge. One of the biggest reasons, is that WOW can be played on a laptop and apple computers. I have a laptop that plays WOW and EVE Online perfectly. Yet I had to crank down the setting on SWTOR to get it to run decent but still suffer the lag. The lag continues to get worse as the populations grow.

I had to adjust nothing on EVE and WOW and suffer no lag. The lag and delays in response time has made me quit playing for a couple days. It is quite upsetting, yet the problem can be fixed. I love my Trooper Commando. But at the moment The Gallente Federation seems way more promising.

WOW killer it could be if it were more compatible.

Sincerely RAIN Arthie

Gallente Federation Pilot

P.S This isn't hate mail, just honesty. :)

Edited by RAINPAIN

The queue times are better now then before but please make it so if you crash (error 9000) or something you can log in again straight away and skip the queue. Only needs to be like 5 minutes. Please add this.

A queue I can deal with. But having waited 2 hours to get in and then get error 9000 15 min later just to end up last in queue again is REALLY annoying :mad:

Ok, you won't like this, but there are servers on there that have a standard amount of players. Meaning, there is no wait time. And get this, MOST of the servers have no wait time at all. Here's an idea... go play on one of them.

Yeah I should re-roll my lvl 50 because of server issues....

Brilliant... now shut up..

Crashed and put in que for 1 hour 10 minutes, no fault of my own...

*The fail is strong with this one*