Companions you wanted to have but couldn't

Zardac_the_Great

I would love for the SI to get Hadik (the Gormak you work with on Voss) as a companion, no idea what role, also Xalek, we should get him end of Belsavis at the latest. He has a military mind ( he makes a comment about fighting in cities when your leave the cornet space port) so he could help plan your strategies in the war. He is sorely underdeveloped.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love for the SI to get Hadik (the Gormak you work with on Voss) as a companion, no idea what role, also Xalek, we should get him end of Belsavis at the latest. He has a military mind ( he makes a comment about fighting in cities when your leave the cornet space port) so he could help plan your strategies in the war. He is sorely underdeveloped.

Yeah Xalek is the most shallow and boring companion in the whole game. "I like to kill stuff", repeat 5 times and you got his story.

I want to defend Thana so bad. The whole reason why she's so interesting is because she appears incompetent next to your player character awesomeness, and tries so hard to prove her superiority over you.

It's like Kaliyo. The universe isn't just made up of people who are emotionally distraught, or evil for a reason, or good with a troubled past, or just hardcore dedicated to purity and goodness. Some people are genuinely evil, just because they are, and they make some of the best characters.

Don't believe me? 'points at the Joker' Why don't you talk to him about how he got those scars?

Anyways. Master Timms from the Warrior questline would have been nice for a lightsider Sith Warrior, or even Jaesa's master for a darksider. Just so you can lulz at your complete dominion over him and his apprentice. Also, the Sith from Nar Shaddaa that you beat, if you let him live.

Overseer Harkun for Sith Inquisitor, as an end-game alternative to Xalek. There is a ton of ways you could make the relationship to the Inquisitor with Harkun far more interesting than Xalek. No offense, apprentice, you're pretty awesome, I just want you to talk a little more. Tell me how you really feel.

Jaxo for the trooper has already been said, but I'll support it.

General Imperial, there is an apprentice on Voss that you help avoid committing suicide because his racist Sith master doesn't think he's pure enough and sent him on a death mission for artifacts. I would have loved to backhand that Sith and been like, "Yo, fatso. Your apprentice is mine now. If you try and take another apprentice, I'll execute you for treason. Why? Because you're killing off potential weapons against the Republic. Moron."

A Voss comp would have been nice. "Yes ambassador/Mystic dude, you can see the galaxy and how the Empire/Republic treats it!"

Yeah Xalek is the most shallow and boring companion in the whole game. "I like to kill stuff", repeat 5 times and you got his story.

No, you missed my point and you didn't listen to him. He is not just 'I Like to kill stuff', that's Skage from the BH, Xalek was a warrior from a culture where great warriors who die become gods. He did not die and was made a slave, he still knows war and wishes to be a god. he is just too quite and introduced at the 11th hour, literally.

key points:

XALEK IS NOT A BORING 'I LIKE TO KILL THINGS GUY'

HE IS INTRODUCED TO LATE TO DO ANYTHING WITH

• 1 year later...

The Rakata guy from the Consular story line. Or any living Rakata for that matter. Bioware goes on and on about them. I want to see what one can do. Surely at least one of them can still wield the Force...

Any Chiss. If they're going to be in this game I want to see more of them.

And of course, Thana Vesh.

Jedi Consular: Attros Finn instead of Qyzen - I know, he replaces Tharan better, but I like Tharan. Stark instead of Nadia (a choice).

Warrior: Togruta Jedi Master (Reynals?) on Balmorra instead of Quinn (he can be a consular and heal, no problems), or even better, instead of Jaesa (you can just kill off Jaesa in her story resolution)

Bounty Hunter: Jory instead of Mako

Smuggler: Numen Brock instead of Corso Riggs (or as an optional replacement for Corso)

Jedi Knight... uhm, I like the crew, I just want Scourge to be a romance instead of Doc

IA: anyone at all sooner!

Inquisitor: did not play far enough to judge. Khem's Okay.

Trooper: as is, but a better out of party romance for a female PC.

Edited by DomiSotto

By the feel of some companions and who isnt

I wonder if some were orginally supposed to be companions, but due to in game decisions and people having the option not to choose would limit people. And we already know thats why Bioware reworked the story because you could kill companions off, people did and then people complained.

It was a big selling point, that your companions may leave you if they didnt agree with you

People like Fuse in the trooper story, may have been planned to team up with the Trooper. But if you chose to kill him then you would have missed out on a possible companion

easy (I forgot alot of these people`s names though)

SI: The Forcewalking Gormak ,your two apprentices (who die on Quesh, you should be able to prevent them from dying), Utell... or I think that was his name from Alderraan, you should be able to pevent his death, and the Drayys or however you spell it on Nar Shadda

JK: The green twi`lek from Tython

IA: Watcher X, Hunter, The lady on Tatooine, and the guy on Balmorra who is pretending to be a Terrorist but he works for the empire

JC: never played much of this

BH: The lady with the Texan accent who breifs you on your chapter 1 missions, and The Twi`lek or the cyborg from Nar Shadda

Smuggler: The guy who helps you on Corusaunt, The Senator that you meet soon after chapter 1, The jedi or sith on Tatooine

Trooper: none

Warrior: none

Just gonna go through what I've played so far.

Consular: I would Attros Finn on Coruscant instead of Tharan. I simply hate Tharan. Hallowed Voice on Belsavis instead of Iresso. Something about Iresso irks me, and an Esh'Ka would make an amazing companion. Lastly, Stark instead of Nadia. Nadia irritates me and Stark is interesting.

Warrior: Master Timms on Belsavis instead of either Jaesa or Broonmark. Both versions of Jaesa irritate me to no end. Also, while I like Broonmark, I simply can not stand the sounds he makes.

Inquisitor: I dunno. I love the entire crew, so I don't know that I would replace anyone.

Agent: Sanju Pyne on Balmorra instead of Lokin. Honestly, Lokin bothers me so much, but I don't even know why. And Mia Hawkins on Tatooine would have been a nice addition as well. Maybe in place of Temple. I don't mind Temple, but she's just kinda.....there.

Bounty Hunter: I would LOVE to have Crysta as a companion. I knew it would be unlikely, but she was a nice bit of comedy.

Smuggler: I've only gotten through Chapter 1, so I don't really know any later characters. I would like to have that Sullustan lawman(don't know his name) on Coruscant as a companion.

Trooper: Only on Taris, so can't say anything really.

Knight; Eh. While I'm not crazy about Scourge or Doc, I didn't find enough of the characters you meet to be memorable. I would have liked to have Tala-Reh from Voss, but yeah....

Edited by Nakkyi