>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So its 2 times easier on live then it was in pts.. lawl. glad i didnt bother.
the moment i heared people killed it on pts after like 2 days, i knew there was no point in pve in this game anymore

Well, on PTS, we had insta-gear....and now that it's live, we already know the strats. I agree that it was waaaaaaaay too easy, but I'm gonna wait till TFB NiM before I fully judge the merit of new content in the game.

Edited by odawgg

the moment i heared people killed it on pts after like 2 days, i knew there was no point in pve in this game anymore

Who cares about downing bosses. I just want to do this all day

:rolleyes:

Edited by paowee

I wasn't going to spam the thread with two or three updates this week for something as simple as SM progress, so here is a three-day wrap up for Interdictor's 8m, as we clear all 8 of the new bosses.

Monday we cleared the first 5 in Story Mode Scum and Villainy. Here are links to those videos:

, and

Tuesday we killed

After some re-clearing tonight we killed both

and
on first attempts!

Then we started clearing through Hard Mode TFB for more gear and realized HM S&V probably won't be a long way off for us either.

As ever, all our videos and progress can be followed on our website, home of our forums! http://SeeYouNextTuesday.GuildLaunch.com

Edited by LeenPonyD

Strictly Business / Hey im mvp, cleared 8 man Story Mode Scum and Villainy tonight.

strictly business / mvp / and suckafish... good run but not going to be recorded as a guild run for progression sorry

Edited by Stormrayn

Not sure if it's a proud thing to say that you accomplished 16M, seeing as how they are a joke compared to 8M:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=2967836#post2967836

But having a 16M collection/posting would provide information to players looking for 16M guilds.

Was that the reason 16-man was not included in the OP for the new content? OC haha :jawa_redface:, since this is a record-keeping thread of sorts. Just wondrin.

Edited by paowee