>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

we had 4 people that didn't do pts and haven't seen the fights, we were switching out people to find best group comp for last boss with some who haven't seen the fight and some who were under geared and 1 of our tanks was drunk, we were not grinding taking many afk breaks because there is no rush to complete it atm (check our stream) considering there is no other guilds that have posted for hm on our server. UG will be testing the Orb when NiM TFB comes out so no worries :D

The first 95% of that post sounds like acceptance of utter defeat, the last 5% sounds like hopes and dreams ;) Hey, a man's gotta dream right?

Edited by odawgg

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not for everyone? coming from the guild that tells people they did the DT feat? go do DT, might actually be able to put the mbrs together now with the gear lvl to down him, UG rolls in with what we have and still gets **** done, and as you can see UG doesn't show up on the forums and troll like the rest, our guild is more mature then some. :cool:

Not for everyone? coming from the guild that tells people they did the DT feat? go do DT, might actually be able to put the mbrs together now with the gear lvl to down him, UG rolls in with what we have and still gets **** done, and as you can see UG doesn't show up on the forums and troll like the rest, our guild is more mature then some. :cool:

What's the point of keeping an official progression thread if you can't have some fun with it? Maturity is for RL, this is a video game :D

Edited by odawgg

Your right we didn't. For some reason we didn't invite the server into our guild. Nothing like taking on a boss where you can bring as many people as the instance can hold. And am not surprise you haven't been on the forums, you have nothing to gloat about. Just jump in the back with the rest of guilds and remember to keep quite when TFB is about to come out. Take this as motivation, to do better. Cause whats the point of winning the Superbowl that's right to brag till next season.

Your right we didn't. For some reason we didn't invite the server into our guild. Nothing like taking on a boss where you can bring as many people as the instance can hold. And am not surprise you haven't been on the forums, you have nothing to gloat about. Just jump in the back with the rest of guilds and remember to keep quite when TFB is about to come out. Take this as motivation, to do better. Cause whats the point of winning the Superbowl that's right to brag till next season.

You guys didn't get world first, so technically you have nothing to brag about. Getting server first is like winning your division, means nothing unless you get the big prize.

You guys didn't get world first, so technically you have nothing to brag about. Getting server first is like winning your division, means nothing unless you get the big prize.

We have gotten US 1st for several cycles now which wasn't even included in your transcription so your opinion has a mute point, "why so serious"?

We have gotten US 1st for several cycles now which wasn't even included in your transcription so your opinion has a mute point, "why so serious"?

I think you meant to say moot point but I digress. Good job at hammering Scum and Villainy off very quickly, I was just logic to point out that simple analogy could be seen from a different point of view, which I know, is very hard for many to do these days.

Sorry, I was mistaken, I forgot about your US first. So I'll change it to conference champions, I hope that pleases the Bastion Gods. The amount of replies to my post makes me think, "it's just a game, why you have to be mad?"

I think you meant to say moot point but I digress. Good job at hammering Scum and Villainy off very quickly, I was just logic to point out that simple analogy could be seen from a different point of view, which I know, is very hard for many to do these days.

Sorry, I was mistaken, I forgot about your US first. So I'll change it to conference champions, I hope that pleases the Bastion Gods. The amount of replies to my post makes me think, "it's just a game, why you have to be mad?"

Your correction has been noted, and you have been found wanting ;) (At least you can catch the bad pun, you deserve kudos for that.)

And it does please the Bastion Gods, greatly /lick