>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

Don't you guys have like 30 memebers? I mean you can't come up with 8 raid spots out of all of that? Some bosses is better then no bosses in the end. That's all we did just took the 8 people who were 55 and on. Take a look at our progression photos that gourp has like 3 people from our EC NiM team. None the less good luck on Friday. Will see you all come TFB NiM (knowing Bioware should be sometime at the end of August) :D

Two of which never did PTS work, and one who just started raiding ever two days ago - LMAO

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you guys have like 30 memebers? I mean you can't come up with 8 raid spots out of all of that? Some bosses is better then no bosses in the end. That's all we did just took the 8 people who were 55 and on. Take a look at our progression photos that gourp has like 3 people from our EC NiM team. None the less good luck on Friday. Will see you all come TFB NiM (knowing Bioware should be sometime at the end of August) :D

Two of which never did PTS work, and one who just started raiding ever two days ago - LMAO

Eud/Gorb don't sell us so short!...We were also hanging upside-down with an arm wrapped behind our back and had Jack Bauer waterboarding us. True story :D

Edited by odawgg

Nah, there was a guild that complete HM 16M Golden Fury but said that was easy as **** and totally under-tuned, so real men clear in on 8M ;)

I haven't cleared it yet does that not make me a real man? >_> Aaaalso Revenge is asking over at Flashpoints thread when the spreadsheet is going to be updated.

Edited by paowee

I haven't cleared it yet does that not make me a real man? >_> Aaaalso Revenge is asking over at Flashpoints thread when the spreadsheet is going to be updated.

You are a real man cuz you're part of the guild :) injured players still get their trophies hehe.

Was gonna say man the grinder gets a ring, the relief pitcher, and the whole 53 man roster gets a rings man. Its all good, But I would of thought that with all the trash talking done b4 hand this thread would be more active. I guess its just another good example of putting your money where your mouth is. Happy Hunting Gentleman

we had 4 people that didn't do pts and haven't seen the fights, we were switching out people to find best group comp for last boss with some who haven't seen the fight and some who were under geared and 1 of our tanks was drunk, we were not grinding taking many afk breaks because there is no rush to complete it atm (check our stream) considering there is no other guilds that have posted for hm on our server. UG will be testing the Orb when NiM TFB comes out so no worries :D

we had 4 people that didn't do pts and haven't seen the fights, we were switching out people to find best group comp for last boss with some who haven't seen the fight and some who were under geared and 1 of our tanks was drunk, we were not grinding taking many afk breaks because there is no rush to complete it atm (check our stream) considering there is no other guilds that have posted for hm on our server. UG will be testing the Orb when NiM TFB comes out so no worries :D

Terrible you don't have enough pride to compete on a world level, /shrug progression isn't for everyone.