>>>Bastion Server Official Progression Thread<<<

Stormrayn

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI, Taiken is not in your guild. He is in <Method>, so this was NOT a full <Deception> boss kill. Since this is not a full guild clear, in my opinion, this does not count towards your guild's progression. I do however want to congratulate you on the down.

FYI, Taiken is not in your guild. He is in <Method>, so this was NOT a full <Deception> boss kill. Since this is not a full guild clear, in my opinion, this does not count towards your guild's progression. I do however want to congratulate you on the down.

Actually he has left your guild to join our guild, we cleared it with him again today, so yeah.

Actually he has left your guild to join our guild, we cleared it with him again today, so yeah.

Haha, you're a real comedian bro, too bad you're wrong and need <Method>'s guildies to down progression. I was trying to be nice about it, but now that you're trolling I don't really give a ****.

Edited by LuckyNumbrKevin

I don't like to start flame wars on forums, but this is kinda going to far. I congratulate ya'll on the kill, but Taikan is most definitely still in our guild. As you had mainly guildies in your run you can just do it again as a full guild run and show it that way.

If you cannot clear it without the help of another guild then you should find a solid person that can make raid times and train them. This would give ya'll a good and reliable raider who would also be in your guild.

We're a little late to the game with so many people rotating in and out, but <Descension> is now 7/7 HM S&V and 5/5 HM TFB (post 55).

S&V HM

Styrak Hard Mode Kill

TFB HM 55

Screenshot coming soon. Mine didn't save for some reason but a guildie will post his shortly.

Thanks!

Guild Website

Better late then never man! Congratulations on your kills, now farm that gear baby, we need some competition come Jun 11th

I was lazy and didn't upload the video from our first 8man Hard mode Golden Fury kill that we got last wednesday until now, so I figured I might as well post here and get it updated on the community progress thread also.

Screenshot and kill video can be found on our website: http://seeyounexttuesday.guildlaunch.com

Seems like Nightmare is coming next week or, at latest, the week after.

Good thing too because our group is now clearing both TFB and S&V Hard Modes together in one three hour raid night.

Edited by LeenPonyD

<The Red Zone> is a little late to this thread, but seeing as Nightmare Modes are incoming, we'd like to engage in the discussion.

To be honest, we were waiting to finish off 8m Styrak HM before posting our progression, but we fell short last night (that's a tight enrage!). So we're 5/5 HM TFB and 6/7 HM S&V

Anyhow, we'll be ready for 2.2 nightmare progression, and although we might not be able to keep up with most of your guys' pace, we'll eventually get there.

Here's the link for the cartel lords so you may verify: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/fxsotelo/Screenshot_2013-06-02_01_21_04_696437_zpsc1ff36ae.jpg

Thanks guys. GL in 2.2

Edited by Superllvllan