Daily remove the stun bubbles thread

Kyanzes

600k is definitely possible if both sides have two healers (which isn't an extreme scenario even in regular warzones) and a more skilled player than me can put up 700k and over as well, I'm sure. Not "easily", no, and it won't happen often - long Novare Coast, full Voidstar, uncapped mid turret in Civil War - but it is possible. I can show screenshots if you wish :)

Okay, maybe the easily part was uncalled for, but I have done it more than once in Novare , and the really long battles for mid on Civil.

See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

SMASH MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh wait, they already are....

Do they clone you people in a factory? Everyone who has said remove team bubblestun has said to also said to remove smash in it's current form (including the people currently forced to play smash). They have also said they could care less if the stun remains on the sage/sorc's personal shield.

Now go back to your 2 dot's lightning spam, autofacing range class and pretend you are HARDCORE lol. You should be happy about smash...It actually allowed people like you to be able to play a sent/marauder.

I guess we should call all sorc's autofacers. BTW a monkey would have a hard time playing a smash marauder, but I guarantee I can get one to compete on a madness sorc.

Heh, I never thought I would see this link outside of the fighting game community.

See you tomorrow whining smash monkey. I really feel with you. It's so SAD that you have to wait 3 seconds to crush a sorc/sage in 2-3 hits. It's so VERY SAD!

SMASH MONKEY FOR PRESIDENT!

Oh wait, they already are....

Ya know, its sad that people like you don't know what the real issue is here. I don't think anyone has a problem with the sage keeping the stun. It's the entire team having it and the fact that it barely fills resolve is what annoys people.