R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Games last night Core 2. was so lucky for us to come up with the special team plays when we did. Your team had the stronger DPS with Luc Sinzy and Chief, we were getting destroyed. Good Job to our team coming up with the Ninja's when most needed :) Would love to have a rematch against you guys in the finals :)

You guys know if you go to his twitch account it has the replays up as soon as he stops each broadcast?

http://www.twitch.tv/scorpio0412

Purple "Videos" link down the bottom.

Good job to Pandemic last night, I must admit I expected Core 2 to beat them.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Ward.. to be honest we expected Core 2 to beat us :(... Next Stop Midian ;)

atm we are going to be short players again this week, with the possibility of not fielding a team. Kong is very unlikely to be here this week and I have not seen some people ingame for a week now, not to mention we had no shows last week, requiring 2 people to fill in.

This week we will not be taking things too seriously so if you want to get in a game, please contact me ingame via mail with ur class / spec and I will contact u if required. More then anything I want to field a team and have fun.

Apologies in advance if we fail to field a team or one not worthy of the competition, but i feel that advanced warning is the best i can do at this stage.

/K

What?! Ill kill you! You think you're better than me by failing? You and your guild suck and you will lose to wookie leaks. You wait until my guild is on, I'm gonna que premades and kick your ***!

Wow Obi... just remembered you said this... that's got to be awkward I mean wow we beat wookie, oh and yeah we also beat you. how does that make you feel loosing to a **** Guild? I mean dam us PvE players are really bad... More then half still back peddle and click most of our abilities :p

Wow Obi... just remembered you said this... that's got to be awkward I mean wow we beat wookie, oh and yeah we also beat you. how does that make you feel loosing to a **** Guild? I mean dam us PvE players are really bad... More then half still back peddle and click most of our abilities :p

I hope you remember this was part of the joke you were playing so I played along. I didn't actually mean anything I said but just 'pretend raged' because you said ' I was hoping to provoke you, with no great success' hence the humor of me raging^^

I hope you remember this was part of the joke you were playing so I played along. I didn't actually mean anything I said but just 'pretend raged' because you said ' I was hoping to provoke you, with no great success' hence the humor of me raging^^

Ahah don't worry, I understood :) Was just playing along.. hence the ":P" at the end