R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt we can start early, we were already needing to PuG one this week. Probably postpone or we forfeit. Don't care much which anymore.

EDIT, talk to Goldmoon maybe he is going to put something together.

Edited by MouldyCrow

Early start might be off - which means, pending time, we may only get through our first match-up tonight.

Let's see how things travel, and if we get into it and it's looking like we won't be able to play through, we'll go from there.

So looking like normal 8:30PM for Match 1!

Hi everyone,

Well, first of all, I sent a rather unpleasant PM to Eric about the server time ****ups tonight.

Thankfully he has already responded and assured that this won't happen again.

DOWN TO BUSINESS -

We've since postponed our matches and thus pushed everything back by 1 WEEK. You will be able to see the full calendar at http://www.zer0ping.com

I'll also update the front page of this thread with the new dates.

Pandemic vs Core(1) will be NEXT THURSDAY 21 MARCH at 8:30PM AEDT.

Legit vs Ewok'alypse will be NEXT THURSDAY 21 MARCH at 9:30PM AEDT.

There was some discussion that Legit and Ewok could potentially play on the Monday, but let's keep it simple and make the most out of the Thursday night matchup!

What does this mean for next Monday? Well, my friends, Monday 18 March is still going to be a streaming night. We are going to stream RANDOM WARZONE ENCOUNTERS from the Master Dar'Nala server. I will be queuing on the Imperial side, EsKy may or may not be joining in, I haven't even asked him yet, but I'm hoping he does and I'm hoping he ques up on the Pub side, for funsies. We'll have some laughs and stream some unranked warzones with anyone and everyone on Master Dar'Nala that wants to get in on the action and kill some filthy pubs / decimate those damned imps.

I will scream like a 10 year old girl when I get killed and laugh manically if I get the chance to use shiv or backstab on EsKy.

So that's it:

Monday Night: Random Warzone Encounters 8:30PMAEDT (stream will be delayed - don't you worry about it) with EsKy and Scorpio

Thursday Night: R.A.W Quarter Finals: Core(1) vs Pandemic and Legit vs Ewok'alypse Now

See you then!

Edited by Scorpiooooo

I will scream like a 10 year old girl when I get killed and laugh manically if I get the chance to use shiv or backstab on EsKy.

I'll come after you in scrapper that night, just so I can hear you scream :p sounds like fun though, I'll turn it on for a bit of fun

I'll come after you in scrapper that night, just so I can hear you scream :p sounds like fun though, I'll turn it on for a bit of fun

Excellent. I look forward to no longer having a girlfriend after she hears me screaming like this and leaves me for a real man.

Pretty much what has just been said. You really need to reschedule finals from next Thursday. Do it Monday next week or delay it even more. You really can't do it night before long weekend, people won't be on. Edited by iSythe

UPDATES ON THE R.A.W SCHEDULE:

Matches on Thursday Night are ON.

Matches Next Thursday and the following Monday (Public Holidays) are OFF

Schedule on the front page has been updated.

Grand Final Date changed as well to avoid ROTHC impact.

No Random Warzone Stream tonight guys, will do it over the long weekend instead! Maybe even some SCII or something fun to mix it up as well.

:-)

Scorpio

P.s - I've mailed Xavier, Pruslas, Jeck, Tinkle and Bastett about this in-game.

Edited by Scorpiooooo