R.A.W Season 1

Scorpiooooo

I cant watch what someone does if they dont play - perhaps you could find a friend or two that doesnt mind losing a few and form a team?

What happened to all your friends in Midian, scared of the Nokia 6110 or just miserable that they finally lost a game or two?

I admit that I am a terrible player - I am just waiting for one of you guys with your brill skills to teach me.

Your training program could go something like this

Module 1 from swash - Im a dud and i dont have midian to carry me no more

Module 2 from swash - Im a loner and i dont have a midian to carry me no more.

Module 3 from swash - I got carried in a few games and now im best sorc on server.

Vaxian, Tinkle and Home are far better than me, but more importantly, they are far far better than you so cheer up princess.

Edited by Themistaa

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it cute that you take a screenshot whenever you top my heals. I know that must be tough for you.

I take a screenshot whenever Midian queues cos they only queue with their A team on even though they have over 250 toons in their guild.

I guess you must have some talent to carry terribad kids like swash. It should be tough for you to look good playing for Boss.

Edited by Themistaa

So bad that your team stopped even bothering to attack me in games when they realized they spent more time chasing me and wondering which side of the pillar I was on than attacking me.

Swash, I realise that PVP is like Christmas to you because you can only do it once a year because you hafta wait for your team to all come on to carry you, but please dont presume to be the fat kid thats allowed to eat all the apple sauce.

The facts of the matter are that I pvp every day, I solo queue, I group queue. I realise my own play isnt perfect but I have a go. This is what this competition is about and why I support it. You on the other hand know nothing and your general attitude to the game and that of your midian friends is a detriment to the state of the server.

Perhaps you should check your level of ego before presuming to be best in game. I on the other hand will be busy opening your Christmas presents.

Edited by Themistaa

Not gonna lie, this Midian not getting a team is BS. From what I'm hearing it is that their rating is so important to them that they would rather not play than to get 1 replacement player... I heard ward couldn't make it so there isn't going to be a Midian team in the RAW comp. can someone confirm this? Or can a Midian player please reply with other excuses as to why you couldn't get a team? I'm sure you can get a team together to beat a fair few of the guilds in the comp

Perhaps you should learn to play before you walk up off the street and challenge the king.

Lol Swash the only difference between you and everyone else I play with is that you're the only person who means it when they talk **** about being the best and owning everyone

I could probably role a sorc and be the Midian bubble healer in a month :D

Guys, Guys, Children..... Lets all agree that Xavier is the 14th best assassin on this server... right? My opinion on this matter is that your both good players and that you should come join <Pandemic> :D. I would firstly like to say thank you to Ewok who played against us. I felt that Pandemic put in a good effort. At the then end of the day Ewok and Core had the stronger teams. However we will only use that to push ourselves more and improve. Secondly A lot of Imp players felt that the commentators were slightly biased towards EWOK and CORE. This is not a bad thing and not having a go at anyone but there were some individual brilliant efforts from both Pandemic and Wookie that did not get a mention. For example Wookie played some really solid defense of Hut ball, Gold moon .5 of a second of a cap on Void star and 1 second of a cap in civil war. 400k protect in civil war ;). I think the commentators did a really good job. certainly better then I would have been able to do, however I think its a valid point that they could have acknowledged quality play on both faction sides. Not just individual top heals and Top damage. Thank you to all the teams and commentators.

Secondly A lot of Imp players felt that the commentators were slightly biased towards EWOK and CORE. This is not a bad thing and not having a go at anyone but there were some individual brilliant efforts from both Pandemic and Wookie that did not get a mention. For example Wookie played some really solid defense of Hut ball, Gold moon .5 of a second of a cap on Void star and 1 second of a cap in civil war. 400k protect in civil war ;). I think the commentators did a really good job. certainly better then I would have been able to do, however I think its a valid point that they could have acknowledged quality play on both faction sides. Not just individual top heals and Top damage. Thank you to all the teams and commentators.

I think its just the fact they know more players from CORE/EWOK .

In our case we were around for the last RAW. I know a few Core players were as well.

Should get better as it goes on.

I think its just the fact they know more players from CORE/EWOK .

In our case we were around for the last RAW. I know a few Core players were as well.

Should get better as it goes on.

I agree I think that is a big part of it. However a little more acknowledgement of Individual performances would have been good instead of just "XGuild played really well" :) but still a good effort by the commentators

Did it get hot in here?

I'm gunna go see if I can turn the AC on.

Ray Icesis Warren out.

Lol former guildie vs. current guildie (once removed, on US servers) duking it out. I want no part in this except to say I think both of you are nice people and talented healers :)

Lol Swash the only difference between you and everyone else I play with is that you're the only person who means it when they talk **** about being the best and owning everyone

I could probably role a sorc and be the Midian bubble healer in a month :D

The only difference is - I'm correct when I say it.

The only difference is - I'm correct when I say it.

I just looked you up on my Nokia 6110 and found the following:

The word "swashbuckler" generally describes a protagonist who is heroic and idealistic to the bone and who rescues damsels in distress. His opponent is typically characterised as the dastardly villain. There is a long list of swashbucklers who combine outstanding courage, swordfighting skill, resourcefulness, chivalry and a distinctive sense of honor and justice, as for example The Three Musketeers, The Scarlet Pimpernel, Robin Hood[4] and Zorro.[5]

Maybe you should name change to Zorro, no doubt your already wearing the pants and the cape. Dacce will be your damsel.

Edited by Themistaa

If only there was some sort of competition to see if you really were the best.

Oh wait...

I have this hazy memory of them winning the last one quite easily.

I hate midian as much as the next guy, but when everyone starts calling them out they seem to forget that they are the best pvp guild on this server. Seems strange...

I really dislike how you gave our gameplan away Meds, my constant deaths would be awesome as a scoundrel meaning i could turn up anywhere next. Also Kong is the king of deaths in our guild, he hopes to better it tomorrow.

On an unrelated note: We are potentially 2 people short for week 2. We definitely require a Guardian Tank (if possible). Any Shadow or VG dps spec, please send me a tell or mail and we may have a spot for you also, this is unconfirmed yet.

Keep it up Meds & Swash.

I don't mean to take the spot light from Meds here, i do know how much he craves constant attention. However i was wondering if i would be able to push back the second game tomorrow by 15 minutes cause i have a dinner with my cousin that i wasn't informed about. I talked to Boss and they said it should be fine.

Also tinks if your reading this i would have texted you earlier but i have a new phone and no numbers so i hope you read this.