Eye Candy for the women

Seshete

There are at least two different types of female 'slave girl' outfits - the security key one, and the nar shaddaa one.

Can we please have slave-boy outfits? I want to put Andronikos in one. And maybe some of the other prettyboys. :)

(Yes, I'm a female player. So?)

There are at least two different types of female 'slave girl' outfits - the security key one, and the nar shaddaa one.

Can we please have slave-boy outfits? I want to put Andronikos in one. And maybe some of the other prettyboys. :)

I agree with you, and also...for your eyecandy fix until they get this in....

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=425762

YESPLS.

I mean shirtless Talos with a slave collar on is a good start, but Y U NO have dancer outfits? D:

It's a crime that my operative can't cavort about in tighty whities. :|

Edited by Beslley

I'd prefer them to remove the existing slave outfits instead, but too many pubescent idiots think staring at half-naked chicks will turn them into the mythical alpha males or some ****.

They won't do that, though. Seems like every cartel box has yet another flimsy female-only outfit. Sooo...I would like some eyecandy too. Don't think that's so much to ask.

They won't do that, though. Seems like every cartel box has yet another flimsy female-only outfit. Sooo...I would like some eyecandy too. Don't think that's so much to ask.

Candy candy candy! I have quite a sweet tooth, let's have some candy :3

Or remove the gender restriction on the current slave gear, rather than implementing new sets.

Heck yes!

Come on BioWare, throw us female gamers a bone now and then! And no, the Covert Torso Energy Armor is not enough!

It's a start...I'm having lots of fun wandering around with Scourge in the CTEA :D

Here's the thing though, some of the items that are "eye candy" material would really appeal to guys too. Sleeveless vests to show off arms, kilts....the possibilities are endless... :cool:

I'd prefer them to remove the existing slave outfits instead, but too many pubescent idiots think staring at half-naked chicks will turn them into the mythical alpha males or some ****.

the top or bottoms can look quite good in combination with different things sooo.. yea

More eyecandy for the ladies? Sure why not :p

You can tell everytime whether you're dealing with a pre-pubescent boy ( or extremely sexually repressed str8 adult male ) behind the computer screen when you see a female toon & the inevitable female companion in stripper gear..

On a similar note I cannot be the only one who is also annoyed that the vast majority ( 95% and up, ) of the members of the guild "Elara's Lust" ( on the Harbingers server ) happen to consist of stripper / slave geared'd female toons.

KINDA SEXIST & HUMILIATING, if you ask me...

It is annoying beyond belief when there isn't any "slave outfits" for *MALE* toons & companions. Some examples could include the following; if you programmers at Bioware are having writers block.. ( Maybe hire some more str8 female and/or gay male artists ? )

- Booty shorts

- Speedo

Thanks, Bioware, for hearing us out. ( Maybe act on it, too, for the sake of the ladies, :)

Omg, yes. I've been waiting for my slave-boy loincloth & collar for Malavai, because it just suits him. :D

I've tried the covert torso outfit and while it works for Quinn, the colour of the skin is mismatched on Corso. I haven't checked if this is an over-sight on his actual body texture (wouldn't suprise me) or the armor itself.

The gender restrictions are stupid and teh g!hey imo, but in the gaming world the straight male demographic always comes first in the marketing & fanservice aspect of things. :rolleyes:

You can tell everytime whether you're dealing with a pre-pubescent boy ( or extremely sexually repressed str8 adult male ) behind the computer screen when you see a female toon & the inevitable female companion in stripper gear..

On a similar note I cannot be the only one who is also annoyed that the vast majority ( 95% and up, ) of the members of the guild "Elara's Lust" ( on the Harbingers server ) happen to consist of stripper / slave geared'd female toons.

KINDA SEXIST & HUMILIATING, if you ask me...

I know a fair amount of women who "****" out their toons

Yes please. MyJuggernaut needs more than just shirtless-ness, a long skirt, and a slave collar! He's got a nice bod, and he wants all ladies everywhere to know it. Plus...when you rock someone in PvP and you're dressed like The Lady of Pain's latest toy, it has a psychological component.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.