Am I an idiot?

Kazeii

So today someone in my guild was offering this really nice crystal, it was like a blue, +60 endurance at level 10 or something like that, and when I asked about price they said it was free. Last time I jumped on one of this kind of transaction, I got mailed a trash part and reported. Am I dumb for saying no the minute I heard it was free?

So today someone in my guild was offering this really nice crystal, it was like a blue, +60 endurance at level 10 or something like that, and when I asked about price they said it was free. Last time I jumped on one of this kind of transaction, I got mailed a trash part and reported. Am I dumb for saying no the minute I heard it was free?

Reported for what? o.O Saying yes to wanting something offered for free?

Sounds like your guildmate might have had a cyan-blue crystal drop from a pack, and was willing to give it away.

My guess is that it was a cyan-blue 41 end crystal. You can sell those for up to about 150k on my server, but they are bugged and cannot be put on the GTN. So someone who doesn't want to deal with that may have just been willing to give away to someone to help people in the guild. Especially if they have opened a bunch of packs because they might have quite a few.

If it was something else, I would be more suspicious.

However, I don't understand how you would have gotten reported for agreeing to let someone mail you something.

Ya this item is common, it is not a huge thing. Take it if you like the color. And if youre in a guild where you cant trust people.... get a new guild

this. 100 times this.

Edited by amnie

I'd say you're an idiot for 2 reasons...

1. You're in a guild where you don't feel safe enough accepting items from guild mates. That's just bad mojo.

2. You said no to a free item. Even if you got garbage, you gave what? I'll tell you what... You gave nossing Lebowski!

You kinda were an idiot not only because you had nothing realy to lose.... but because you declined a guild mate ofering, i mean dont you talk to the guy at least? dont you ask? have people in MMOs lacking in social skills what so ever? Its troublesome in way i think.

No idea what you are talking about here. How can you be "reported" of accepting something mailed to you for free whether its trash or not? Makes no sense at all.