Level 10-49 warzones

obi-joachim

The 10-49 warzone is for the most part, one big joke. Most classes don't come together until late 20's early 30's and until then it just feels that you have no control. On my 18 sorc I have no real ability to kite, I have force speed but no slows or roots just a squish target. On my 43 jug its a whole different story, I have the ability to control fights due to the fact that I have most of my abilities.

I am not a fan for giving all abilities in a warzone, most players would be clueless as to how to use them. 10-49 is a way to learn your abilities as you obtain them and its just the way it is.

LOL, I was happy when I finally got an interrupt and a DFCD...

"Lowbie is balanced"

My ***.... It has just as many balance issues as the 50 bracket (if not more), just different ones...

The 50 bracket is a bad joke. Expertise ruins this game since the classes scale so differently. At the lowbie levels nobody really has expertise. That is why pre-50 is functionally better balanced, on that alone.

It's pretty pathetic. They should really just scrap expertise. There were people that said it would be a problem a year ago, turns out they knew what they were talking about.

The 50 bracket is a bad joke. Expertise ruins this game since the classes scale so differently. At the lowbie levels nobody really has expertise. That is why pre-50 is functionally better balanced, on that alone.

It's pretty pathetic. They should really just scrap expertise. There were people that said it would be a problem a year ago, turns out they knew what they were talking about.

Expertise was not and has never been a problem in PVP. Main and Endurance differences, along with class balance is the problem... regardless of bracket...

And you can't scrap EXP, because the devs will NEVER give out raid quality gear just for participation. So it needs to stay...

You think a lvl 31 hitting you for a 1/3 of your health is balanced, then ok....

:rolleyes: You must not realize how much extra power a toon can get when they don't need expertise. 10k smashes, 8k heals, 7k absorption sorc bubbles, 7k railshots, 7k mauls, dots that tick for 1500....

Lemee pvp in all 63 armornings. asdf;ladfhladfaf

Spend 10 days getting full WH gear. Stop complaining.

Spend 10 days getting full WH gear. Stop complaining.

Typical cry of the scrub.

I had a fully optimized WH Sage back in May. I un-subbed because the PVP in this game is such a joke. When I came back I just deleted him, they'll never fix that lame class and PVP in this game is for special ed players.

I play this game for PVE, but I'm pretty sure I'm better at PVP and games in general than you, since I've actually played competitive games and don't need crutches like you. This game can only make you worse, especially for GCD, since it kills your reaction speed. A 1.5s gcd in competitive play is laughable.

I had a fully optimized WH Sage back in May. I un-subbed because the PVP in this game is such a joke. When I came back I just deleted him, they'll never fix that lame class and PVP in this game is for special ed players.

I play this game for PVE, but I'm pretty sure I'm better at PVP and games in general than you, since I've actually played competitive games and don't need crutches like you. This game can only make you worse, especially for GCD, since it kills your reaction speed. A 1.5s gcd in competitive play is laughable.

You play this game for PvE, yet complain about the GCD time length. You complain about expertise because you can't seem to be competent enough to earn another set of it. AND you're raging about PvP you admit you can't hack with an underpowered sage.

You call me a scrub, yet I still compete with my sorcerer instead of quitting and deleting and crying about it.

Cool story bro.

Expertise is fine, especially after this patch. In fact, you can take your main and farm half the war hero stuff ahead of time and transfer it all via legacy items. That's what I'm doing with my sniper. I'll be hitting the ground running with 12 fully augmented war hero items (2 elite) from day 1.

Edited by islander

No offense man, but a sorc is a main staple in any rated group. Sorry argument fails. To all of you people saying gear doesn't matter on sub 50 wz is full of themselves. I've been leveling alts the last few weeks and been playing against pubs who consistently twink there toons and by the time they are 49 they have 16k hp. So how does a toon with 11k hp the same as a toon with 16k hp.

Really? I've found from about level 20 and above I can pretty much dominate in lowbies. Often I'm at the top in damage, medals and kills even in bad losses.

And I'm most certainly not "geared" as lately I've been leveling almost solely thru pvp. My only companion I've unlocked on my assassin is Khem. Lol

Says an awful lot about your battle buddies then, doesn't it?

You play this game for PvE, yet complain about the GCD time length. You complain about expertise because you can't seem to be competent enough to earn another set of it. AND you're raging about PvP you admit you can't hack with an underpowered sage.

You call me a scrub, yet I still compete with my sorcerer instead of quitting and deleting and crying about it.

Cool story bro.

Expertise is fine, especially after this patch. In fact, you can take your main and farm half the war hero stuff ahead of time and transfer it all via legacy items. That's what I'm doing with my sniper. I'll be hitting the ground running with 12 fully augmented war hero items (2 elite) from day 1.

You're a scrub because you play this lame unbalanced PVP and think it means something. You cling to it. I listed my Sage because you were making dumb assumptions about gear, I've already done everything in this game, I'm a high achiever, I'm not going to keep wasting my time. Unlike you, I don't need advantages in a game to feel good about myself, I succeed in a competitive career and actual competitive games. I would like to force people like you into an actual competitive level playing field, so I can make you run away crying from this game like you do from everything else you fail at in life. I don't like people like you.

You're a scrub because you play this lame unbalanced PVP and think it means something. You cling to it. I listed my Sage because you were making dumb assumptions about gear, I've already done everything in this game, I'm a high achiever, I'm not going to keep wasting my time. Unlike you, I don't need advantages in a game to feel good about myself, I succeed in a competitive career and actual competitive games. I would like to force people like you into an actual competitive level playing field, so I can make you run away crying from this game like you do from everything else you fail at in life. I don't like people like you.

So if you succeed everywhere, why do you have a problem failing in this game? You are a 'fake' competitive PvE player... Just go away...

Hahaha. This is priceless. Someone needs a warm cup of milk, a hug and a nap... and a friend? awww

Even if they got those while in the WZ it would lead to nothing else than confusion. They would have at max 2 mins before the match begins to read through all of the skills and talents, keybind them and etc.

Yeah, this would be bad on too many levels. No pun intended.

A. They would have NO idea what to do with all those shiny abilities even if they had them. There is some wisdom in aquiring new skills gradually, and incorporating them into what you already know.

B. It would severly cheapen the leveling experience (which tiresome as it may be to us at Legacy 50, is still an important part of the game for newer players) by having all those abilities in a WZ, but then having to wait to earn them outside the WZ.

Not sure how the sorc a few posts up can argue that the change to expertise was beneficial to sorcs. It was probably the worst thing that could have happened to us because we don't scale like other specs/AC'es. If you compare a recruit sorc to how sorc is in full WH it's probably the best AC to have in recruit, because not much change as you gear up. Some of the other AC'es are horrible in recruit because they actually scale with their stats and expertise and become power houses fully geared. It doesnt help that you, on some AC'es, can ignore certain stats and simply stack power on top of the superior scaling. Edited by Washingtoon

Serenity Noooowww!!!

Not sure how the sorc a few posts up can argue that the change to expertise was beneficial to sorcs. It was probably the worst thing that could have happened to us because we don't scale like other specs/AC'es. If you compare a recruit sorc to how sorc is in full WH it's probably the best AC to have in recruit, because not much change as you gear up. Some of the other AC'es are horrible in recruit because they actually scale with their stats and expertise and become power houses fully geared. It doesnt help that you, on some AC'es, can ignore certain stats and simply stack power on top of the superior scaling.

NOPERS.

The change in Expertise had nothing to do with it. Sage/Sorc were UP before the change. So if say a Mara benefited from the change in EXP, so did a DPS Sage...

Everyone has access to the the same "amount" of EXP/Main/End/etc. The problem has, and always will be, baseline talent stats between classes(i.e. class balance)..

Not gear or EXP... That is why "gear gap" threads were a joke... I'll take a Smash spec Mara recruit over any DPS spec Sage in recruit.... Hands down...

NOPERS.

The change in Expertise had nothing to do with it. Sage/Sorc were UP before the change. So if say a Mara benefited from the change in EXP, so did a DPS Sage...

Everyone has access to the the same "amount" of EXP/Main/End/etc. The problem has, and always will be, baseline talent stats between classes(i.e. class balance)..

Not gear or EXP... That is why "gear gap" threads were a joke... I'll take a Smash spec Mara recruit over any DPS spec Sage in recruit.... Hands down...

i disagree. Now a marader can buy two +41 cryrtals and use that at lvl 35 now. Twinks getting 300k in 10-49 wzs

are compoetely ruining the 'learning ground' for others..