What is the dumbest complaint you have seen thusfar.

Kineticks

It is really amazing to see the kind of things people are griping out to extremes...I mean I get voicing your opinion on a matter no matter how small it may be. What is crazy to me is the fact that people are blowing things like hairstyles, capes, and it taking as much as ten minutes of time to get to the fleet WAY out of proportion. I could go on and on listing all of the stupid things people think are gamebreaking.

Pretty much any complaint from anyone who :-

1. Has never played a MMO before

2. Has never played an MMO on Launch date.

3. Never played WOW vanilla

4. Has played WOW over the last 2 expansions, where Blizzard basically gave up making an MMORPG and instead decided to turn the game into MOBA..and a MOBA for really lazy people.

4. Has played WOW over the last 2 expansions, where Blizzard basically gave up making an MMORPG and instead decided to turn the game into MOBA..and a MOBA for really lazy people.

So like...all the complaints?

These. I like 4 and 5 the best.

The dumbest thing I've seen so far are the people who are use to everything handed to them in a game crying because they have to use some sort of brain power to play. Like one guy crying because there was no website to tell him how to finish quests. He actually said "After level 10 it gets much harder!" I'm level 31. No it isn't hard. Oh, and those brilliant people who can't figure out how to spec a class, so they cry on the forums. Read the skills! It's not rocket science. Edited by Daphnie

It is really amazing to see the kind of things people are griping out to extremes...I mean I get voicing your opinion on a matter no matter how small it may be. What is crazy to me is the fact that people are blowing things like hairstyles, capes, and it taking as much as ten minutes of time to get to the fleet WAY out of proportion. I could go on and on listing all of the stupid things people think are gamebreaking.

The dumbest complaint I've seen is that there are queues during a MMO launch period.

There was a guy a few days ago in the customer service forum DEMANDING that Bioware fix this game to run on his $500 Wal-Mart machine he bought 4 years ago.

I mean he wasn't being a bit nice about it. Threatening to sue anyone and everyone. He couldn't wrap his pea-sized brain around the technical explanations people were trying to give him. All he knew was that World of Warcraft ran fine on his machine and he demanded that Bioware make this game run on it as well.

The queue complaints are getting annoying, I'm about to stop coming to general.

There's a new thread about it every 5 minutes, and I mean every 5 minutes.

THE **** BIOWARE MAKE SERVER TRANSFERS LOCKSERVERS CAUSEIDONPAY TO WAIT 50 HOUR FRRUUUCKCCCKK

I'm just wondering if these people get on, get into the queue, then go : "OMG, THE WORLD MUST KNOW OF THIS".

The DC/crashing complaints are valid, but it just seems people are losing their minds over something that probably won't matter in two weeks.

The dumbest complaint I've seen is that there are queues during a MMO launch period.
I think worse than the queue whining, is the whining over insignificant queues.

“OMG, I had to wait 10 minutes to get into the game, (angry entitled statement), (blah blah blah whining). (lame threat at leaving the game, even though we all know I won’t because this game is awesome, and if for some reason I did none of you would really care at all)”

Queues during an MMO launch are normal. The server populations have been artificially placed at lower numbers to get people to spread out to other servers that are "light".

At 10am, there was 28 people on Ord Mantell, 34 on Tython, and an average of 30 people on Coruscant, Taris, and Nar Shaddaa, and then 5 on Alderaan. Even if you account for people on the Sith side, it appears that the population limit on my server has been reduced to around 500.

I am currently in a 300 person queue, which I was put here due to a bug that crashed my game, higher than any other spot I was in during the early access period.

Having to use a credit card or subscribe to the game to get their 30 free days.

New or not to MMO's, that's pretty dumb.

Plus it also says "I'll only be here 30 days!"......which makes even less sense to me. The fun part of an MMO is to watch what it develops in to.