Does anyone else notice this?

Suundown

I'm sure i'm not the only person noticing this;

In almost EVERY republic WZ, it's just healers. ALWAYS healers, being a healer myself it makes it very difficult to even win WZ recently. You'd expect there to be more tanks and DPS' queueing. But it's almost as if they have all suddenly died. Never had this problem when I as playing as an Imp.

Small rant but yeah. Too many healers ._.

It is kind of sad, but not because Republic has too many... it's because Empire has too few. It really bothers me when my single Op healer can tilt a game in one direction or another just by running amok and spamming heals.

Also, they need to change the graphic on Commando heal shots... a single green line just screams 'KILL THIS ONE!'

It is kind of sad, but not because Republic has too many... it's because Empire has too few. It really bothers me when my single Op healer can tilt a game in one direction or another just by running amok and spamming heals.

Also, they need to change the graphic on Commando heal shots... a single green line just screams 'KILL THIS ONE!'

its fine imo, and i play one

What server are you on? On Shadowlands, the Empire has no shortage of healers, and I never felt that Republic had more. I kind of sometimes feel like in the same boat though since Imps have so many healers, it's not uncommon for me to find myself in a group with another sorc healer or two and/or a couple of operative healers. It can get bad for your team when half are healers since there isn't enough dps to kill the enemies. I don't like respeccing, because there's nothing else that's really viable for a sorc. I could go madness tree, did it for a while back when I was leveling (around level 45 or so?) didn't enjoy it as I felt if I wanted to dps I could just go on my sniper and actually kill and contribute dps far more efficiently rather than clunking around on my sorc. Plus, I rolled that character specifically to be a healer, felt like it was the best healing class in the game, so I rolled it. Edited by Solarenergy

What server are you on? On Shadowlands, the Empire has no shortage of healers, and I never felt that Republic had more. I kind of sometimes feel like in the same boat though since Imps have so many healers, it's not uncommon for me to find myself in a group with another sorc healer or two and/or a couple of operative healers. It can get bad for your team when half are healers since there isn't enough dps to kill the enemies. I don't like respeccing, because there's nothing else that's really viable for a sorc. I could go madness tree, did it for a while back when I was leveling (around level 45 or so?) didn't enjoy it as I felt if I wanted to dps I could just go on my sniper and actually kill and contribute dps far more efficiently rather than clunking around on my sorc. Plus, I rolled that character specifically to be a healer, felt like it was the best healing class in the game, so I rolled it.

yeah but on shadowlands most of the healers I run into are hybrid spec sorcs for the bubble stun.

In almost EVERY republic WZ, it's just healers. ALWAYS healers, being a healer myself it makes it very difficult to even win WZ recently. You'd expect there to be more tanks and DPS' queueing. But it's almost as if they have all suddenly died. Never had this problem when I as playing as an Imp.

I have noticed an increase in healers too lately ( the progenitor). I think the best Ive seen was 4-5 healers. But it can just as easily turn against them once you realize they don't have the damage needed to take an objective once you have capped it. Just concentrate on preventing capping instead of killing them.

Edited by Karkais

That's because everyone on the pub side is either playing sage or commando. I'm frequently using field respec to even out the odds but it's tough when the sages refuse to answer how they're speced, it's easier with the commandos since I can simply check their cells.

yeah this...

every team has 1min at least to prepare...

why is it so hard to respec in field?

IS because as healer u can crit over 5k easy mode so u are a dps, a healer and with buble up u are even a tanky. What point to play as dps or tank if u have them all 3? This is why the game fail. Healer must be healers, dps must be dps and tanks must be tank. :mad:

It may very well be the server i'm on. The Red Eclipse seems to have an endless amount.

Sounds like you just got bad luck tbh. I wouldn't say republic on TRE is overrun with healers at all it has healers sure but not what you describe. Imps have around the same amount and sometimes with this games random backwards matchmaking it'll just put all the healers in a single game and it happens to the imperials as well i've got multiple screenshots to back this up.

Edited by AngusFTW

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.