Tauntaun mount!!!!!!!!!

Revy

"Your Tauntaun will freeze before you reach the first marker! "

"Then I'll see you in Hell!"

Since we have the cartel store thingy I would like Bioware to add a tauntaun mount who else is with me.

/signed.

They would be helpful if we got stranded on Hoth.

"And I thought these smelled bad......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................on the outside!"

Edited by Lordmird

Only if they were restricted to Hoth & maybe Ilum, otherwise no.

It shouldn't be restricted. As of right now, I can pull a mini tauntaun, a 2m wide bat-like pet or a taxi-like mount out of my pocket in a corridor, so it's not like a Tauntaun mount would stand out as unrealistic.

It shouldn't be restricted. As of right now, I can pull a mini tauntaun, a 2m wide bat-like pet or a taxi-like mount out of my pocket in a corridor, so it's not like a Tauntaun mount would stand out as unrealistic.

They should leave a trail of poop to make them more realistic, for the realism lovers.