Coming back to SWTOR, what changed?

UglyStik

I quit for some time, mainly because my friends played other games.....but I'm coming back.

Since the beginning of summer what has changed? The game itself is downloading as I type this.

I'm going to start fresh - what servers are the best for PVP? Have classes changed(I previously was a Commando and a Shadow, are those relatively he same play styles?

It wasn't meant to be personal, just my opinion. I feel like the game has stagnated for about 6-8 months now.

I'll agree with both of you.:p

Most of what they have improved is small stuff that people tend to forget about.

They haven't significantly changed any gameplay. It's still easier than falling out of your chair.

The biggest improvement is these wierd things I see all over the place now that I never saw before... "people" I think they call them.

Most of what they have improved is small stuff that people tend to forget about.

They haven't significantly changed any gameplay. It's still easier than falling out of your chair.

The biggest improvement is these wierd things I see all over the place now that I never saw before... "people" I think they call them.

LOL... yes the invasion of people is the biggest improvement... But I'm still having fun so I plan to keep on truckin'

Such a diplomat :p Come on...admit it...you agree with me more than Andryah ;)

You're right though...there are a lotta 'little things' that have been improved or added. The free respec of skill points for subs is a HUGE one! The addition of FTP and the market...as against it as I am, it seems to have been done well so far...I PRAY it continues. The adjustable/scaleable speed speeders is GREAT! Sprint at level 1. Two new "daily" areas...so yes, the game is progressing...just slowly...or if you're a PvPer, not at all.

That's cause you're PvP right?

Not exclusively, not at all...I do everything. I prefer PvPing though and I'm partial to OW PvP. I like group activities that a whole guild can do, not just 4 or 8 people and I find the Operation lockout timers to be the stupidest part of the game. Limit my loot...not my ability to do group activities in an MMO.

You're right though...there are a lotta 'little things' that have been improved or added. The free respec of skill points for subs is a HUGE one! The addition of FTP and the market...as against it as I am, it seems to have been done well so far...I PRAY it continues. The adjustable/scaleable speed speeders is GREAT! Sprint at level 1. Two new "daily" areas...so yes, the game is progressing...just slowly...or if you're a PvPer, not at all.

OK, you redeemed yourself, and Ima put the noodle away now. :D

Nothing has changed, well except consistent desktop crashes since 1.4 and subscriber base dropping by about...wait I can't count that high...%

I have not experienced any crashes since 1.4 and I only had one crash of the client the entire life of the game so far. Maybe your system needs some work. Also stop spreading lies about the subscriber base. Fact is we are now seeing steady growth. Free to Play will have good effects as it will get some people to sub rather then spend a ton of money. Others will just spend hundreds each month in the cartel shop. It is a win win for Bioware.

I have not experienced any crashes since 1.4 and I only had one crash of the client the entire life of the game so far. Maybe your system needs some work.

Same here, and I agree.

Also stop spreading lies about the subscriber base. Fact is we are now seeing steady growth. Free to Play will have good effects as it will get some people to sub rather then spend a ton of money. Others will just spend hundreds each month in the cartel shop. It is a win win for Bioware.

I agree on this as well.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.