Pull: How Many Competitive Ranked Teams on your Server

RyanReagan

This about sums it up and even when guilds don't have enough to queue we form kickball style teams with mash-ups from several guilds for good competitive PvP.

Some guilds did this on shadowlands... Then people got mad at them because they thought it was boosting or kill trading or some other stupid thing

Some guilds did this on shadowlands... Then people got mad at them because they thought it was boosting or kill trading or some other stupid thing

Pretty much anyone on Bastion that even knows who is q'ing for rated or who the guilds are, also know that these same guilds want the competition and not a free ride.

I doubt there is anyone on the server who thinks any of us are win trading.

Pretty much anyone on Bastion that even knows who is q'ing for rated or who the guilds are, also know that these same guilds want the competition and not a free ride.

I doubt there is anyone on the server who thinks any of us are win trading.

Shadowlands has people who would rather point fingers and make excuses than PvP. You know... people with a lot to prove who don't have time to prove it in-game.

:)

Edited by RyanReagan

The Red Eclipse (EU PvE server) has about 10 teams that queue for ranked but only 4 queue regularly. I see there is close to no interest for ranked warzones on other servers either. BW need to get some sort of cross server functionality going. They were talking about copying characters to another server for tournaments and such when season one starts. I hope they do something eventually.

The RWZ has been up and down on our server. There are less on pub side atm, you forgot Hostile Takeover,prolly the best pub guild right now (IMO) and Fight. There a few more teams on imp side and some forming as we speak.

Yea certain teams have taken to drastic measures to try and score wins against the few better teams that exist. HT runs 3 healers. Backpack runs 4 warriors. And I think STS was running 3 heals the last time I ran into them as well. If I'm wrong about STS I'm sure Scotland will correct me.

There are always teams q'ing nightly. The competitiveness is subjective to personal experience though. If you play on just a decent team, then there is a ton of competition for you. But if you play on the best or one of the best teams, then there are only usually 1-2 teams that even have a chance to snag a win on you.

I'd say at least 6-8 solid ranked teams on Pot5, though some imperial guilds are going through some reworking, there's lots of potential talent to make some very good teams. It's been slow over the last few days since the long weekend, but hopefully should pick up this week.

We had a lot of teams the first two weeks on begeren, then most of the teams stopped queuing and ranked died. It's very rare to get ranked matches, and some former ranked guilds who will remain nameless chose to stick to the regs when they knew ranked teams were going on so that they won't run into competitive players. :p

Yea certain teams have taken to drastic measures to try and score wins against the few better teams that exist. HT runs 3 healers. Backpack runs 4 warriors. And I think STS was running 3 heals the last time I ran into them as well. If I'm wrong about STS I'm sure Scotland will correct me.

There are always teams q'ing nightly. The competitiveness is subjective to personal experience though. If you play on just a decent team, then there is a ton of competition for you. But if you play on the best or one of the best teams, then there are only usually 1-2 teams that even have a chance to snag a win on you.

Backpack runs 4 warriors because that just happens to be what we have some nights, not as some detailed master plan to try to take down the "better" teams.

I've tried continually to get competitive ranked on my server, but there is almost no interest. Most guilds are simply too small, and the only large guild does not really have a leader who will coordinate with me.

I love ranked, but gave up trying to organize it when people started accusing our team of trying to farm points. In the meantime, I casually pvp while waiting for someone to express interest in playing us.

Lol?

Please, maintain.

STS have always ran 3 heals.

Edited by Scotland

I honestly don't think people will be doing RWZ unless BW adds a real incentive for it, and add x-server Qs. Playing against the same handful of teams or crappy random pugs gets old real fast.

If there is a real incentive then there will be plenty of crappy random pugs q'ing for those rewards. Just sayin.

I honestly don't think people will be doing RWZ unless BW adds a real incentive for it, and add x-server Qs. Playing against the same handful of teams or crappy random pugs gets old real fast.

I really hope cross server queues are next after 1.6.

I'm looking forward to playing against other top teams (3 heal teams?) before my team quits :(

I've tried continually to get competitive ranked on my server, but there is almost no interest. Most guilds are simply too small, and the only large guild does not really have a leader who will coordinate with me.

I love ranked, but gave up trying to organize it when people started accusing our team of trying to farm points. In the meantime, I casually pvp while waiting for someone to express interest in playing us.

That accusation came from pugs though not real ranked teams. But I agree no one seems to be interested nowadays. And with 1.6 there's no reason to do it.