Best and worst names seen...

boleole

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think anyone read the naming policy and probably 3/4 of my server would need a forced name change. With all the Fettttt's, BubbaFett's, FattBoba's, ObiJuan's, LukeWaterwalker's and so on running around.

I don't think Bioware will ever allocate the resources necessary to enforce their own naming policy.

By far the worst name, and most offensive, that I've seen is Hebrewhammer. And this is on a RP server.

uhh that is actually the name of a very bad movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0317640/

and is also the nickname of Ryan Braun a professional baseball player.. it's not offensive in any way

even if it wasn't I fail to see how the name would be offensive... it's not saying anything against Hebrews... in fact it sounds like the name of a Jewish super hero.. it's no more offensive than "Captain America" which I have also seen in game...

maybe if it was reversed and read "HammerHebrews" it might be offensive to some... lol ... but as is it is perfectly fine

Edited by Liquidacid

Darkvader, Malfurion, and Startrekfan are memorable ones from the servers I play on.

For some reason the names Heather and Rachael are also extremely common.

Oh, and a red-headed agent called Agent Scully.

Edited by PJEBarlow

saw Obi-Juan

If i saw Obi-Juan i would have laughed so much :D quality name!

Best Guild name: Sith Happens

Best name: Chille Peppeh (Legacy)

Worst name: Dovakiin. There aren't even dragons! (apart from the Tatooine ones but they aint proper dragons :p ).

Thanks for the thread that cheered me up after scrolling through such negativity! :cool: