F2P is ruining lowbie PvP

Theodulus

Who cares?

Lowbie PvP has been, is now... and will always be crap full of bads. Lowbie PvP should be a TDM so people can practice their rotations. "Objective" is not a word thrown around lowbie PvP very often.

The F2P'ers have not made it noticeably worse. There were enough lousy players in the 10-49 bracket before F2P that I hadn't noticed a difference.

If you have a large steaming pile of crap... and dump buckets of crap on top of it....

You still have a huge pile of crap.

I've noticed it differs based on faction and that it just got worse on the rep side if that even was possible. Forget queuing as a healer on the rep side in lowbie PvP. You are better of death matching. If you queue as a healer on imp side you have at least a few people noticing you are keeping them alive and will protect you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pre-50 PvP Motivational Speech:

If you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human *********** beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

I am hard but I am fair. There is no class bigotry here. I do not look down on Commandos, DPS Sages, or wannabe Sentinels. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved 50 bracket.

Edited by TheronFett

If you survive recruit training, you will be a weapon. You will be a minister of death praying for war. But until that day you are pukes. You are the lowest form of life on Earth. You are not even human *********** beings. You are nothing but unorganized grabastic pieces of amphibian ****! Because I am hard, you will not like me. But the more you hate me, the more you will learn.

I am hard but I am fair. There is no class bigotry here. I do not look down on Commandos, DPS Sages, or wannabe Sentinels. Here you are all equally worthless. And my orders are to weed out all non-hackers who do not pack the gear to serve in my beloved 50 bracket.

Win....

This reply has it.

^^^^^^ abso-freaking-lutely brilliant :) /thread

Pure awesomeness :rak_03: