Need more servers!

Glorthox

The game needs more something. I can't do daily quests without having too many other people around me. It is making the daily quests take forever to do.

So maybe other daily hubs to thin the flock or infact a few more realms. But I mean like 3 more at max.

I think they need to lower the threshhold for starting new instances of the daily areas. The Black Hole gets crowded when the population gets north of 50.

• 1 month later...
I see both sides of this argument. Personally, I think the addition of 2-3 servers would fix this. I came back after a while of playing and while I do enjoy being able to find people to do 2-4 man quests, and love the shorter wait times for pvp, sometimes it feels like I am competing to get solo quests done, which can get annoying. Being the only person on a planet did suck, I get that. But it should be lightened a bit so people have the option of playing solo or grouped.

Is it just me or are the servers very bogged down? I've been kicked numerous times because of heavy population and I'm an active subscriber! They really need to add some more servers otherwise some people cannot even play the game....

Glorthox, you've been here since the beginning, you should know bet....

I see both sides of this argument. Personally, I think the addition of 2-3 servers would fix this. I came back after a while of playing and while I do enjoy being able to find people to do 2-4 man quests, and love the shorter wait times for pvp, sometimes it feels like I am competing to get solo quests done, which can get annoying. Being the only person on a planet did suck, I get that. But it should be lightened a bit so people have the option of playing solo or grouped.

...oh.

Bad necro is bad