Jedi Covenant PvP Records Thread

NamikazeNaruto

*sigh* I haven't been around this last week because of hectic school work/projects and filling in at work, but if you have problems with PD please direct them to me either through in-game whispers or mail. PD members don't respond to server forum trolling please. Thanks

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PD members don't respond to server forum trolling please. Thanks

Tazz has said all that needs to be said, as for the toxic PvP e-peen present on these forums, PD does not, has not, and will never feel the need to take part in this particular sort of nonsense. Thanks.

I am addressing particular exchanges between individuals and not the thread as a whole.

Edited by BryTurner

Seriously whatever drama or issues that are between Ditto and Vasyel please keep it out of forums and do not include PD in any of this since not everyone in PD cares or wants to be part of this ridiculous drama. I am asking nicely stop going back and forth. Leave the drama at your door and not in the forums especially pvp records forums. Whisper each other but just stop and move on ...

Thanks

No time to argue, must study for Fluid Mechanics exam :( Also Differential Equations exam on Friday

EDIT: I just ran out of milk.... the world is now a dark place

Edited by Carter_Mathis

Unless you have the time, ability, and desire (doubtful on all 3) to show me an easy way to memorize the derivation of the Biot-Savart Law, I'll have to ask you to return to your training dummy. Today's scheduled forum war has been postponed due to I'm-doing-something-useful-with-my-life related problems :)

Well keep studying since you have life related problems. As for me, I'll continue to do my HW early that way I don't have to make excuses to get out of forums posts when i'm in a bad position. But have fun with that stuff. I'll handle my work/school in a timely manner instead of procrastinating and checking forum posts to see if my name is mentioned. :) good luck mr scientist man.

I'm a month ahead in my Physics homework, but when you're aiming to get a Mechanical Engineering degree in 4-5 semesters, some weeks just become a living hell. Now if you would like any further discussion, I'd be glad to provide it in-game. I'll be on sometime this week. Aside from that, typing on the forums should be more reserved for threads like Leijae's :)

Are healing commandos actually able to achieve that high of a hit? Is anyone else who has a Commando able to chime in on this?

Well, I've never tired healing on my commando but I'm not even able to hit for 6k with a 5-stack Demo round as gunnery on an undergeared opponent. I've got mostly augmented EWH gear so I might be able to hit 6k if I were min/maxed but nowhere near close to 11k. It had to be some bug/glitch. Just my .02.

With the recent influx of people going into the 50 bracket I could see it if it was on the sage i think it was the other day that had 9.2k health. Told him leave the wz to get recruit gear and he said he didnt care. Was interesting seeing his name shown as dieing over and over and over again. There have been lots that have been around 10-11.4k. But that one takes the cake recently.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is this related to the Guild COVENANT on Harbringer. The one that I have encountered with 8 players in 3 pugs in a row. I could easily believe those numbers, because we were getting fewer than 6 kills as a team and nobody broke 100k dps.

Sorry if not, but my best numbers have always come from somebody elses bad game. Still like to have watched it happen. From the sidelines.

Is this related to the Guild COVENANT on Harbringer. The one that I have encountered with 8 players in 3 pugs in a row. I could easily believe those numbers, because we were getting fewer than 6 kills as a team and nobody broke 100k dps.

Sorry if not, but my best numbers have always come from somebody elses bad game. Still like to have watched it happen. From the sidelines.

No, this is general PvP records from people on the US server Jedi Covenant. Carry on.

• 2 weeks later...

Just curious what the record is for dps atm, just pulled a 1355.35 on my sniper Archurai about 5 minutes ago so...

Novare Coast

Damage

Total : 829474

Dps: 1355.35

Biggest hit: 6096

* I wish i could link it from the pic i took on my phone.. I just want to see what the new records are. Make it more legit.

Archurai ( Lethality sniper) "Insurrected"