PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya props to him indeed for staying carnage. Extremely easy to ignore him breaking his combos while healing others. Quite sad when he has about 3 roots in that build

All I gotta do is a few auto attacks to have you run away and LoS your whole team, don't even need the roots

Sage'optimus isnt getting enough credit. He's by far the warrior, any AC, I have the most trouble with on sage/sorc in a 1 vs 1.He's always nice too, not once have I heard him say a bad thing or complain.

I agree with this, I feel bad tho when I try to joke around with him but instead my typing appears to be me talking trash :( fun guy to play against and always nice when I get in a pug with him, because I know he gets the job done

another shoutout to kungfu treachery!

they are very good team sports and are very kind and civil when they lose warzones, much love and respect :D

http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/562/screenshot2012122021330.jpg

Ibok always talks trash but I'm surprised people haven't figured out he's just trying to troll you or get you off your game.

That being said the rest of the guild is very friendly and generally cool people so try not to paint with such a broad brush ;)

Edited by Domatron

Ibok always talks trash but I'm surprised people haven't figured out he's just trying to troll you or get you off your game.

That being said the rest of the guild is very friendly and generally cool people so try not to paint with such a broad brush ;)

he does a bad job of anything but giving me a good laugh:rolleyes:

but i only know of a few kungfu so i may be generalizing too much, perhaps not.

Big thanks to Edge for queuing ranked tonight with Undercon. It was both Edge and Undercon's first time doing ranked and it was great fun. Well, most of us in UC hadn't done ranked before...Insin, Donna, and Wess have done plenty, heh.

Great matches, though. Looking forward to more in the future.

Oh, and a big thanks to Merkave, Supersorc, Proethius, and the whole Treachery/ID team that trounced us in Huttball right before we started ranked. The lesson in humility served us well as we started the ranked queue. :)

We were q'd for several hours last night. Played Sithit in ranked with our alts but wasn't too fun.

It was a pug. No strat or thought to group make up. I'd love to do some rated on a team that does have strategies in mind though. Unfortunately my guild is lacking in the volume of players, so I'm only able to pug.

It was a pug. No strat or thought to group make up. I'd love to do some rated on a team that does have strategies in mind though. Unfortunately my guild is lacking in the volume of players, so I'm only able to pug.

I'm aware, don't think it would have made too much of a difference but I enjoyed the comms. Wanted to play physics / resil/omg pink team.

I'm aware, don't think it would have made too much of a difference but I enjoyed the comms. Wanted to play physics / resil/omg pink team.

Probably true. I mean hell, my strongest attacks were barely scratching your guys in a 1v1 situation. I've hit people in WH/EWH harder than I was hitting your guys despite some of them wearing BM gear.

Probably true. I mean hell, my strongest attacks were barely scratching your guys in a 1v1 situation. I've hit people in WH/EWH harder than I was hitting your guys despite some of them wearing BM gear.

I'm sure after a while of you guys queuing together you would get the coordination and teamwork to make the games more competitive, but the only way to do that would be to keep playing ranked, and from your perspective it's not really worth investing that much time into it at least imo.

I'm sure after a while of you guys queuing together you would get the coordination and teamwork to make the games more competitive, but the only way to do that would be to keep playing ranked, and from your perspective it's not really worth investing that much time into it at least imo.

Like I said my guild doesn't have enough people to do ranked, so I have to pug it up if I want to do them. That doesn't lend itself to developing a good group dynamic when the group is never the same. I'm fine playing either ranked or unranked though, I just enjoy pvping. You are right that the benefits of ranked don't outweigh the queue time or issues in getting with a pug group. It isn't like I'm hurting on gear though. Between my 3 lvl 50 Imps I have like 19 pieces of EWH already.

Start paying attention in war zones to players who play well. Add them to friends list, invite them to groups. Eventually build a ranked team.

This is my mission.

Oh and three cheers for everyone pvping lately, I've been in some really fun matches! Win or lose they've all been exciting even with my "dee dee dee" blonde moments. *giggles*

Edited by KyarraKyndheart