PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll give ya a shoutout, back when i used to play anni you were the only healer on pub side who cleansed dots. gj

Best way to live for a little while,.. don't ever even have to think about that since everyone seems to be focus/rage but you are one of the few marauders I actively ran as fast as possible from

To Zuc for breaking a mill in a heal crazy game and to our healers who did an amazing job. It's probably the first game I've been in since 1.2 where I saw someone put out that much.

My only regret, not knowing how much heals there would be. Had I know that I would have speced for more dps instead. Either way, insane game for being a normal warzone.

I'm going to shout out for the Dark Jesters. I've never yet won a WZ against you guys yet (I'm usually in a pug against you guys) but we have had some great fights and you guys are very gracious winners. I'm always happy to see you on the opposing side, I know my work is cut out for me, and I always have a fun time.

Lery, OTG

Word on the street is Merkave is addicted to my smuggler's tranquilizers. This could become a serious problem, please seek counseling.

Heh, nothing but respect man :p

I hope you have Sedatives (or whatever the smuggler version is).

Maybe you could keep him under 500k in VoidStar if you just wated for him to spawn and then darted him.

That's how you keep things streets ahead.

reminds me of one of my favorite sig lines

"ask me about e-thug'n"

The only shotz I give is to my fav noob stick carrying, kolto smokin' smugg..

U know who you are....

I guard everyone, but I actually like guarding you.

Nothing brings a smile to my face more when I hear his shotty going off like 20m away from me or hearing it right before I load up my smash bomb... It's epic lulz.... :D

To WOOK for kicking out my pub toon because I wouldn't tell them the name of my imperial toon.

For serious, the naming scheme isn't exactly rocket science....

Yeah man, we have guest members from other guilds on both factions. I thought it would have been cool to have your alt in WOOK, but then it seemed like you wanted to be a member for the wrong reasons, so the coolness went away.

Take care and good luck.

I don't do premades but it's freaking sweet to end up with the guardians/shadows, usually from one of the top pub guilds, who know how to guard so those are topping my shout out list. Made me feel unstoppable in the endzone of Huttball today and whenever I'm camping out in mid on AH.

Donna was really solid earlier today on VS (eavn and a few other more wellknown peeps were there too). I hate when people outheal me but I made up for some of it in damage and by pulling the enemies attention toward me. What is it with people and sages? Leave me alone :(

Edited by Washingtoon