PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww damn coming back to gear up for the new wz? Missed the challenging 1v1 against you. Big shout out too resilience plays even tho my tag still says resilience I'm not with them anymore and can't wait to play against you guys or for you too join me :D. Don't worry kyarra your secrets are safe with me about some of your other pole dancing parteners ;) Edited by Xwinluke

OH a new shout out:

Chrisklein - that pull/stun move to get me to snuggle in the fire last night.... I'm still giggling that you got me like that. Well played!! *bow* ;)

As I said, I had a good chuckle after I did that. I'm going in the fire I"m taking as many with me as I can.

OH a new shout out:

Chrisklein - that pull/stun move to get me to snuggle in the fire last night.... I'm still giggling that you got me like that. Well played!! *bow* ;)

What a new and innovative way of killing someone!

I'm guessing you don't touch the Huttball much, because that's about how it gets ripped from my hands 90% of the time.

Sorry. I'm still bitter any time that happens. :p

I'm guessing you don't touch the Huttball much, because that's about how it gets ripped from my hands 90% of the time.

At least it only happens when you carry the ball, I get fire pitted just for walking around. Of course, a third of the time that's just me running in the fire...

you probably just had to be there. it was a chain pull, someone pulled me into the fire, i pulled kyarra into the fire as i was dying.

(my english sucks, sorry about that)

Imp side -

Infinite Darkness/ Physics - You're all so damn good, you know that, right? Playing against you can be very frustrating sometimes (because we can barely scratch you) or a very good challenge and moment of joy (when we win, of course). Btw, my Operative healer is LF a guild lol

Jackdanials - One day, maybe, I'll be able to kill you (don't think so)

Aluvian+Merkave - Stop playing so united, so coordinated, and damn, stop jumping on me lol

Ravinder - Damn good healer, hope I can be like this with my operative one day.

Caps & Taesty - You are very nice guys, but I like you more when u r on rep side lol

Frenquencyz - You're brilliant dude, enough said.

Legend - for making me sad when I'm about to cap one door on Voidstar.

Rep side -

Resilience - You are my favorite guild ever, I've had and I still have so much fun playing with you. Love you guys.

Remnants - Where are you, damn *****3s? lol Miss you playing ranked against us. Very nice guys.

Chachu - Cool dude, always invite me to his premade when I'm free and he's pvping.

Zhendra - Rare to see him, but is one of the sentinels that I most admire.

Hennessy - for being such a great healer and person, you definetely amaze me.

Jorbee - Where are you? Miss you.

Obiwalker - why did you left our guild, *****? ahahahahahahahahaha nice guy

K'rath - will be my master when i get 50 with my sent

Talionis - The maker of Huttball ahahahahahaha He inspired me to make a guardian, but then i deleted it because my thing is to kill people (and heal too, I like this), not tanking.

Phalanx - I stopped playing swtor on 1.1, then i returned on 1.3. I was guildless and I always looked for good players on pvp, to know what guild is good and what isn't, and he was the first guy I've seen from Resilience (Eternal at that time), and he made me think "wow, this guild has some good guys, I want to be a part of it", and here I am today.