Zenotraxium

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You make a valid point in the original OP about it keeping in line with the canon about the peak of dark side corruption involving yellow eyes? I however find the red eyes much more impressive. That being said, I think there are two things that could be done:

1) Give the players the option of yellow/orange/red for corrutpion effects (to keep things balanced, there should be some effect for light side players as well. Not necessarily eye color, but indeed something.)

2) Have the option to show the changes to eye color without your skin looking like you've contracted the plague or something. You already have NPC's in the game with red eyes but no corrupted skin, why can't players have this option?

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Someone once posted a thread with this idea before, but how about a slider or some sort of way to pick your corruption display. After all, if you made it to Dark V, you have unlocked all the phases and should have the perk of picking what you want.

Someone once posted a thread with this idea before, but how about a slider or some sort of way to pick your corruption display. After all, if you made it to Dark V, you have unlocked all the phases and should have the perk of picking what you want.

That's an excellent idea in my oppinion. While i agree in the lore part, i very much like having the red eyes and i think it's quite possible to satisfy both parties here with the above mentioned method.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
I think We Should have a Optional Red Eye Customization, so you dont have to have all those corruption veins just to have red eyes, who says you cant be a near human alien, who says their not contacts, it just feels like if you want red eyes to atheistic reasons you have to go through so much effort

• 2 years later...