Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get ranked pugs going on Thursdays! I have an alt on pub side (Ismashyou - yeah dont judge me)

I'll use him to coordinate with you guys when we will que and what time and such. Also lets make it as transparent as possible, meaning I'll tell you exactly who's on our team and vice versa. This keeps it friendly and fun.

Reminder: If you are hardcore and want to que, dont do it Thursday. That is what Monday is for, Thursday is for new guilds and pugs to do ranked without being annihilated by Grim/ASB

I would like to get ranked pugs going on Thursdays! I have an alt on pub side (Ismashyou - yeah dont judge me)

I'll use him to coordinate with you guys when we will que and what time and such. Also lets make it as transparent as possible, meaning I'll tell you exactly who's on our team and vice versa. This keeps it friendly and fun.

Reminder: If you are hardcore and want to que, dont do it Thursday. That is what Monday is for, Thursday is for new guilds and pugs to do ranked without being annihilated by Grim/ASB

Grim annihilates? :eek:

I will annihilate you with my leet healz. *runs around chasing urd while throwing healing trance at him*

I ANNIALATEZ JOOO

WHY

IS

Joo

NOT DYINGSSS?

Don't worry your puggers are safe from my 3 ranked matches a week average since 1.3 came out. They all belong to monday. :p Besides I think Thursdays are pedicure night anyways. Nobody, and i mean NOBODY is coming between me and my pedi.

Descordia will be disappointed though :( She would of given up the pedi.

Edited by Desiirea

I will annihilate you with my leet healz. *runs around chasing urd while throwing healing trance at him*.

You put up a good front, Desi, but I recall a warzone recently in which you got the killing blow in on me multiple times. That Project was no accident!

Not that I take it personally when I get killed by a healer. At all.

<-- Totally takes it personally. :p

Edited by stringcat

You put up a good front, Desi, but I recall a warzone recently in which you got the killing blow in on me multiple times. That Project was no accident!

Not that I take it personally when I get killed by a healer. At all.

<-- Totally takes it personally. :p

Says the woman who shoots me in the back every chance she gets MWAHAHA *hugs valya* That rock was a love tap! I swear! :p

• 3 weeks later...
Off Topic

We have also heard a lot of talk about upset guilds and players saying all x and y guild can do is beat up on pugs in warzones. This is how guilds/friends practice we run into other groups all the time and we have some good competetive matches. I think this should be a non issue in any game, premade groups are going to happen for PVP if PVP is an option. It's kind of like saying don't raid as a guild because it's not fair to the players who don't have a guild....

anyway that was my 2 cents :)

The issue with this is PvP only guilds rolling on a PvE/RP server which is dominated by casual pvp'ers... If your serious about PvP you should be on a PvP server plain and simple.... Nobody really has much respect for these guilds with their premades and they are pretty much seen as pvp'ers who couldn't cut it on a pvp server.