Ranked PvP

MelliMelon

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I know, no team has committed to being ready. But I hear lots of good things about teams forming.

Is Sov putting a team together?

To my knowledge no. Sovereign is focusing more on PvE content, I could definitely ask.

As well as, Te'fia would want in on some ranked. :D

What is status of people's gearing/augments, out of curiosity? I'm not far along myself -- only three pieces of conquerer, partisan MH and EWH offhand, and none of my pieces have updated augments.

I personally wouldn't have a problem queuing with ****** gear, though I haven't discussed ranked status/preparation with others, but was just wondering if I should prepare to get my *** kicked if I do :)

What is status of people's gearing/augments, out of curiosity? I'm not far along myself -- only three pieces of conquerer, partisan MH and EWH offhand, and none of my pieces have updated augments.

I personally wouldn't have a problem queuing with ****** gear, though I haven't discussed ranked status/preparation with others, but was just wondering if I should prepare to get my *** kicked if I do :)

BSR will be que'ing in a mix of partisan and conqueror with little to no MK-9 augments

If we're out geared we're out geared, I'm not too worried about it

Edited by Riggz

To my knowledge, most of Ascension's team is fullish partisan, some conquerer, but very few of us have updated augments. All mine are going towards PvE right now. Darn PvE. On an alternate note, my PvE gear is fully augmented with Mk-9s! PvP in PvE gear, anyone? Unfortunately, I'm using Partisan anyway.

To my knowledge, most of Ascension's team is fullish partisan, some conquerer, but very few of us have updated augments. All mine are going towards PvE right now. Darn PvE. On an alternate note, my PvE gear is fully augmented with Mk-9s! PvP in PvE gear, anyone? Unfortunately, I'm using Partisan anyway.

My PvP Gear is my PvE Gear :o

Edited by Riggz

Eternal Guardians is still looking for another guild to run a mixed ranked team with. If anyone is interested, contact myself (Moco/Azucena) or Chireth/Silversaint/Silverdawn. We may not be the best PvPers on the server, but we sure are the prettiest.

Does anyone know what causes the scamper stuck-in-place glitch? I got it for the first time, can't move, stuck doesn't work, and pulls don't work. That would suck to happen in a ranked match.

when you spam it it does that.

That would actually make sense. Winterfall was dueling me, and stealthed, I was freaking out to get the medpack XD.

That happens to an op in my guild and I also noticed that its happened several times I have grouped with Tef'ia. Might want to be careful if your using that in ranked.

I think it has to do with the short root they added at the end of the roll to prevent the jump-roll (used to significantly increase exfiltrate distance on the PTS). Right after you roll, some value in some database goes from 0 to 1. While it's at 1 you can't move. It's supposed to go back to 0 after .25sec or so. But every now and then, some combination of roll + cc + lag makes it so the server misses the "reset variable x to 0" call to reset and you're permastunned.