Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

Companion sets. Many companions have a unique style when you first get them, and then they loose their uniqueness because their gear isn't moddable, and the artwork doesn't exist in other items. Speaking about Kaliyo, Vector, Qyzen's weapon (which look like a staff while being a sword - by the way, haven't you messed him, wasn't he supposed to use staves since his basic weapon look like a staff ?)...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hood-down armored Jedi robe from character creation screen available in MEDIUM for Sentinels!!!

Also I would love to see the "Inspiration" Chestguard Imperial model usable on the Republic side. It looks awesome for Imps but for Pubs its just a plain brown Jedi robe.

Speaking of which I think that could be an awesome Cartel market item. "Appearance Swap"-single use item. On use Armor piece changes to its alternate faction model. It would be also neat to see a "Adaptable Swap" single use item that makes any item adaptable. I would pay good money for both.

Edited by cyvaris

Pretty much just remove faction restrictions on some orange shells, more mandalorian style(Death Watch) armor & a color dye system. I would like to use some trooper helmets on my bounty hunter or vice versa.

Also, I would like the devs to look into taking suggestions on costume looks on what's NOT in the game at the moment. Half the time, I just don't get that feeling of this being a Star Wars universe because, to me, some(not) all of the gear we do have in the game now, does not look like Star Wars.

Edited by GINtwofour

The stuff from YOUR OWN ARMOR TRAILERS!!!

Hood down jedi robes. Please. Character creation screen jedi armor is amazing, give us exactly that and I'll pay loads to buy 5 and stockpile them just in case you change your minds and remove them later.

EDIT: The fact that you even have to ask means you didn't bother reading the tons of threads over the past year about the lack of armor/outfits and what players would like to see. This thread is an insult.

And I'm not sure what it's worth.. like Ohlen's "What planet should we add next?" thread? Guess how many people said Makeb. None.

Edited by mitrikzoltan

1. Gloves and Boots that look like the Sentinel set for the Empire players. ( I love that look). Or at least fingerless gloves, like GMJ Shawn is wearing. As will as gloves on one hand, like Luke and Anakin. (Don't care for it myself, but it's an option or as Bioware prides themselves on a "choice")

2. Stop forcing Marauder's to look like robots. I don't want to wear robot gear. So, like so many mara's on my server I'm wearing Battlemaster oranges, because it's not as bad as 99% of the armor I "could" wear.

3. Imperial side light armor pants. I think there are a total of 3, which are modable and not repeated palette swaps.

You've gone hi-tech based and most people hate it. Be more conservative and go for a minimalist line of armors. Turn it into a community event and see how many people like the concepts: "Would you wear this or equip it on a companion?" Set a threshhold for how many votes you need to put it in the game and if the armor gets that many, put it in the game, if not there's a trash can near the concept artist's desk that should have been used more anyway.

I'd be glad to pay twice for already ingame stuff. Maybe you should ask if I'd like to give you my house for free. Seriously EAware, are you lazy or just rogues? I guess you're both. I can't understand how people can accept that.

Money needs some work. (and workers...)

Edited by Kesphin

(Search gave me nothing, so I'll assume no one has mentioned it here yet)

I'd like the Aspiring Knight Vest (and the rest of that outfit) to be available as other than medium armor, perhaps in other colors than the current one (which seems based on character skin color). And no faction restriction on armor appearance obviously.

The following idea has been mentioned elsewhere (and maybe it was already mentioned here as well), so I merely repeat it since I personally find it great: make a consumable which upon use converts any piece of armor into moddable one, and at the same time removes the class restiction from it. One time/one piece (chest, hands etc.) for each consumable. I dare to say this would satisfy the majority of people for the time being - and at the same time would be profitable for you, since everyone would be buying between 3 - 10 (or even more) of these. Then you can start adding gear which isn't available IG yet.

Definitely the armor we see on Jedi Knight character creation. Just like the Jedi Battlelord but with white armor plates and specially the hood down. If you release it as non adptive, release a similar set for Sentinels to wear too. I don't mind if other classes can wear it! I just want to be able to use it on my Guardian! Edited by BrunoLogan

I've wanted my jedi to look like Luke from Dark Empire since launch!

http://www.thehouseofoojah.com/media/ccp0/prodlg/StarWarsDarkEmpireITom386_f.jpg

http://www.thehouseofoojah.com/media/ccp0/prodlg/StarWarsDarkEmpireIIStar176_f.jpg

http://images.darkhorse.com/darkhorse//downloads/desktops/swdarkempire1/swdarkempire1_400.jpg

Also please make Mon Calamari playable. I don't care if the customization options are limited. That alone would make you boat loads on the cartel market...

I want the outfit the Imperial Security Key vendor is wearing!

I want the red version of the Elegant Dress (including the bracers and belt) that the female noble wears in the Bounty Hunter story on Alderaan!

I want a Satele Shan inspired outfit!

I want the outfit Thana Vesh is wearing on Taris!

I want a plain black hoodless robe and skirt!

Chiss Aristocra robes.

The jumpsuits that the CEDF members wear on Hoth.

Some BH armor that makes me look like something other than a bulky frog?

Edit: OH! Also something akin to the Ablative Xonolite Vest made for Light armor wearers? I love that look but I hate, hate, hate that I cannot have it for my Inquisitor or my Consular - it's so classy!

Edited by jedinightstrider

Please stop putting large, extravagant shoulder pieces on everything. All the end game pieces have these huge pads, armor, etc. on the shoulders. I feel like if I flap my arms fast enough I might fly away. Then there is the extreme – no shoulder at all on the consular BH/Campaign chest. No offense to any of the ladies, but a lot of the gear seems very feminine. Maybe make end game gear gender specific. You could have the same chest piece but it equips differently for males and females. Would also like to see “meaner” or “darker” gear on the republic side. Not everyone on the republic side is light side aligned. Our gear seems toyish or comical compared to the imperial faction.

Chiss Aristocra robes.

If you thinking about the white and gold outfit that the chiss leader wear in the Agent's class quest on Hoth, it is the Muse outfit in Republic style. Exist also in orange and black, called Force enshrouding. An adaptable version will be added in the Cartel Shop which is grey and black. (I'm not sure but an adaptable version already exist in alderaan, the Ulgo Noble outfit which is black and red but has a different design on it.)