Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Whats the first thing your going to do after 1.5 hits?

PaintSticks

Actually, the poster probably is in a PvE server. Outlaw's den is free-for-all PvP regardless of server.

This. The argument can be made, as was already, that this is optional content and there are risks involved. Not everything is a free ride.

Well, I'm assuming I would risk being attacked... :D

Like I said, I'm not complaining, I can live with spots here and there that are PVP so long as I'm not required to go into them in order to play the game... and I'm not. I'm just confused why a PVE server has PVP sections, that's all. As for the HK-51 being optional, I agree it is. I will probably "brave" the PVP area to get him, though, because I think he's worth it. :)

As I always say when people ask what the plan is in Warzones: "Kill the dudes, get the things / guard the stuff, win the prizes." :)

Edited by SDTAXantos

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a fun thread! I got a big ol' list.

1. Buy a campaign head piece armoring. (Reason below)

2. Buy rocket boost for my mercenary.

3. Go to section X. Start the dailies, and go with my buddies to get HK-51.

4. Make a big group for dread tooth, before he's buffed. Get me a dread guard mask to put my campaign armoring In it.

5. Work on HK-51!

5.5. Kill/outrun people in PvP area! Get those HK pieces, one way or another. PVE server :D

6. Finally do those Sector X dailies.

7. Maybe work on HK-51 daily parts.

8. Looks like I'm done here, maybe pray for a group looking for a tank for EC NiM! Did you know it drops a tank mount?? Just like firebrand...

9. Log off.

10. Sometime during the week, do TFB SM/HM with my new mask.

Thanks for letting me share :)

you think they are going to release FTP and HK at the same time?

think they are going to release HK and ECNM before FTP myself,.

i understand the PTS is setup this and that way etc., but FTP needs mroe changes than HK... and have not heard much about ECNM at all

I changed my mind. If you are going to "report" people playing the game and engaging in PvP, I'll join the guy you reported and make people fight for their HK parts...after I buy my rocket boots.

Camping = griefing = reportable offense.

Camping = griefing = reportable offense.

I guess I'll find out huh?! I like to think of it as being "opportunistic".

Or I'll call it RPing. I'll defend it by claiming my Pub is a hardcore Havoc Squad vet who would never let the Empire get the upper hand in anything related to HK technology. His DUTY is to prevent it from falling into Imperial hands.

Edited by TUXs

Patch..LOL

Really, not much, going to save my cc's for paid content, so I don't have to crack my wallet, I just did that in lotro, bought the new Rohan expansion and the Isengard expansion, sitll have 5k Turbine points, having that life time sub there is paying off for me..:) I seen nothing in the store that yells at me to buy me now..LOL

Get ahold of the schematics for HK stuff and start cyberteching on that ASAP.

Buy rocket boots, field respec for a couple chars, field repair vendor. I'll do HK later when the buzz dies down.

Edited by Stenrik

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.