Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Whats the first thing your going to do after 1.5 hits?

PaintSticks

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cancel my sub and delete the game from my pc, since i dont stand for F2P games and they shops, hope you all than like the system have fun!

Thanks we will! Laters!!!! Also glad to see you still paying knowing the game is going f2p soon and you plan on cancelling right after. Makes a lot of sense.

See that makes me laugh yet not understand but why would you even keep your sub now knowing you will just unsub and quit/uninstall? If you were going f2p that is one thing but I don't see why I would keep paying knowing any week now I will just be cancelling.

Edited by Bojangle

^ Report people like this.

Level up my imperial alt more, but do as much as the Republic portion for HK-51 as possible.

I changed my mind. If you are going to "report" people playing the game and engaging in PvP, I'll join the guy you reported and make people fight for their HK parts...after I buy my rocket boots.

Thanks we will! Laters!!!! Also glad to see you still paying knowing the game is going f2p soon and you plan on cancelling right after. Makes a lot of sense.

See that makes me laugh yet not understand but why would you even keep your sub now knowing you will just unsub and quit/uninstall? If you were going f2p that is one thing but I don't see why I would keep paying knowing any week now I will just be cancelling.

Because i pay for 6 months sub, thats why...

6 months a go, F2P was not even on the table, so prolly next time you try to understand it a bit harder, thanks

Because i pay for 6 months sub, thats why...

6 months a go, F2P was not even on the table, so prolly next time you try to understand it a bit harder, thanks

So you paid for 6 months and your 6 months ends right on the dot of f2p? I highly doubt that since we don't know the release yet. Also why don't you already cancel it then. Because you said you "were" going to cancel your sub meaning you haven't yet. Why not just uninstall also now since you will be any Tuesday now?

^ Report people like this.

Level up my imperial alt more, but do as much as the Republic portion for HK-51 as possible.

Laugh at crybabies like this until the forums get flooded with QQ and they move the vendor, ruining our last bastion for world PvP. Baddy, you get flagged, you get bagged.

Edited by SDTAXantos

Laugh at crybabies like this until the forums get flooded with QQ and they move the vendor, ruining our last bastion for world PvP. Baddy, you get flagged, you get bagged.

This is exactly why I'll be using my own time zone to my advantage. Can't kill me when you're sleeping! :D

Oh man, I can't wait!!!

1) Buy rocket boots

2) queue up for a WZ

It's gonna be EPIC!!!!

:confused: you think you can use those in warzones? :confused: I guess you want the boots so you can get faster to the pvp terminal... I mean as fast as speeders...but hey, at least you'll be doing it with style.

I'm not really complaining, because I'm only going to have to deal with this for a small part of a quest, but I'm a little confused on why there are any PVP elements when you roll on a PVE server. I mean, I picked PVE because I don't want to do PVP, but then I'm wondering around and accidentally stumble into a PVP section. Luckily I got out before I was flagged, though...

:confused: you think you can use those in warzones? :confused: I guess you want the boots so you can get faster to the pvp terminal... I mean as fast as speeders...but hey, at least you'll be doing it with style.

No lol, I'm not stupid. I was trying to highlight the fact that the cash shop is NOT content.

I won't play lottery games, I don't give a **edit** what my toon looks like and I will never support random chances at crap via the shop. I'll log in, buy the one thing I have interest in and go about my night like any other.

Edited by TUXs

I'm not really complaining, because I'm only going to have to deal with this for a small part of a quest, but I'm a little confused on why there are any PVP elements when you roll on a PVE server. I mean, I picked PVE because I don't want to do PVP, but then I'm wondering around and accidentally stumble into a PVP section. Luckily I got out before I was flagged, though...

Good lord...there's no telling what could have happened had you not been so quick to escape - you are lucky. And rest assured that the PvP elements are optional, as HK-51 isn't required for anything thankfully, he's completely voluntary.

Good lord...there's no telling what could have happened had you not been so quick to escape - you are lucky. And rest assured that the PvP elements are optional, as HK-51 isn't required for anything thankfully, he's completely voluntary.

Well, I'm assuming I would risk being attacked... :D

Like I said, I'm not complaining, I can live with spots here and there that are PVP so long as I'm not required to go into them in order to play the game... and I'm not. I'm just confused why a PVE server has PVP sections, that's all. As for the HK-51 being optional, I agree it is. I will probably "brave" the PVP area to get him, though, because I think he's worth it. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.