*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

The only OP that matters right now is TFB. And I only see 8 man rankings for Vexo for boss kills on TFB. 8 man may as well be story mode, that is some easy stuff. Vexo is certainly very good DPS, he makes the lists for some of the bosses, but there are a lot of Bastion people ahead of him. Looks like the only boss he has "the best" on is TFB. And TFB may as well be an OPs dummy, you stand in one place for so long. And we all know dummy numbers don't mean much in an actual raid. I'm still looking for him on the 16 man lists........where the real challenge is. I would say Corrigan is the best DPS on The Bastion. He has high rankings (top 10 world) on TFB 16 for 4/5 bosses.

Here is one my parses for you to make fun of you if you want. http://www.torparse.com/a/47680/5 Just keep in mind that it is the top bastion spot on 16 man TFB, #10 world (winks)

-Rukh

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only OP that matters right now is TFB. And I only see 8 man rankings for Vexo for boss kills on TFB. 8 man may as well be story mode, that is some easy stuff. Vexo is certainly very good DPS, he makes the lists for some of the bosses, but there are a lot of Bastion people ahead of him. Looks like the only boss he has "the best" on is TFB. And TFB may as well be an OPs dummy, you stand in one place for so long. And we all know dummy numbers don't mean much in an actual raid. I'm still looking for him on the 16 man lists........where the real challenge is. I would say Corrigan is the best DPS on The Bastion. He has high rankings (top 10 world) on TFB 16 for 4/5 bosses.

Here is one my parses for you to make fun of you if you want. http://www.torparse.com/a/47680/5 Just keep in mind that it is the top bastion spot on 16 man TFB, #10 world (winks)

-Rukh

lol 1399 is not very good at all, and I looked up your friend corrigan and I don't see him on any of these lists, and his dps was pretty bad when I looked him up. I'll upload my logs tomorrow and will be in the top 5 for all bosses on 8 man.

btw potato almost cleared hm tfb 16 man in one night and it took you guys a month.

gg

-Rukh

Also, you do know that there are far less 16 man guilds in the world than 8 man. On 8 man he would not be that high. You also say you own the highest bastion parse on there when there are only 2 16 man guilds on this server, and the other 16 man guild doesn't even upload parses LOL.

When I get on my desktop tomorrow I'll upload some of my logs from 16 man.

Edited by marshmallow

As of 11/13/2012

Top Bastion DPS by Boss

Writhing Horror 8 Man: Adrenalynn - Vexo not Ranked

Writhing Horror 16 Man: Corrigan - Vexo not Ranked

Dread Guard 8 man: Adrenalynn - Vexo not ranked

Dread Guard 16 man: Corrigan - Vexo not Ranked

Operator IX 8 man: Olo - Vexo, 9th among bastion, 44 overall

Operator IX 16 man: Corrigan - Vexo not Ranked

Kephess 8 man: Steadfast - Vexo, 8th bastion, 23 overall

Kephess 16 man: O'fek - Vexo not Ranked

TFB 8 man: Adrenalynn - Vexo 2nd Bastion, 3 overall

TFB 16 man: Rukh - Vexo not Ranked

Your DPS is great Vexo, but you are not the top DPS on bastion. You don't have the top spot on a single boss. It's either Adrenalynn or Corrigan. I'd like to see Adrenalynn in a 16 man, see how well he/she does. I'm sure the numbers will be lower than 8, because of the added difficulty, but he would represent Bastion on the world rankings for sure. Go Bastion!

lol 1399 is not very good at all, and I looked up your friend corrigan and I don't see him on any of these lists, and his dps was pretty bad when I looked him up. I'll upload my logs tomorrow and will be in the top 5 for all bosses on 8 man.

btw potato almost cleared hm tfb 16 man in one night and it took you guys a month.

gg

Gratz on almost clearing tfb hm 16 man! It only took a month and a day. Every raider knows that fielding 16 from the same guild is difficult to do since real life gets in the way. I look forward to seeing Potato's screen shots on clearing 16 man NiM when it drops. Especially if Potato can field 16 players from its own guild. It is a triumph when 16 players cooperate in this game ;)

Trashing other players is pretty pathetic. Let me do what you did. Here are some of your subpar logs for everyone to look at:

1) 1368 dps - http://www.torparse.com/a/2216

2) 0 dps- http://www.torparse.com/a/43425

3) 0 dps - http://www.torparse.com/a/43423

4) 1184 dps - http://www.torparse.com/a/41686

Its easy to pick and choose parses. Not sure why you are trolling.

- River

As of 11/13/2012

Top Bastion DPS by Boss

Your DPS is great Vexo, but you are not the top DPS on bastion. You don't have the top spot on a single boss. It's either Adrenalynn or Corrigan. I'd like to see Adrenalynn in a 16 man, see how well he/she does. I'm sure the numbers will be lower than 8, because of the added difficulty, but he would represent Bastion on the world rankings for sure. Go Bastion!

post the links from where you got this information plox.

As of 11/13/2012

Top Bastion DPS by Boss

Dude honestly you are being so ignorant. You realize most of adrenalynns logs are like 2 mintutes long? Also there are only 2 16 man raiding guilds on the server, so of course the ones who upload 16 man logs will have the number 1 spot for the bastion.

I think you said " I'll upload my logs tomorrow and will be in the top 5 for all bosses on 8 man." What happened to that? You didn't rank at all on most of them, much less top 5 for all.

This is all very amusing to me, haha :) Feel free to keep ranting, but like someone said, this thread is over.

As of 11/13/2012

Top Bastion DPS by Boss

tonight I'll put up my logs from hm and I guarantee i'm top for the bastion, if not the world for every single one.

As of 11/13/2012

Top Bastion DPS by Boss

and also adrenalyyns log for tfb was 4 minutes long, when the fight is 15 minutes long, and the other guy ahead of me grabbed the cloud debuff that does extra damage to the boss. So technically I hold the number one spot in the world for that one. Good try though. Also, you do know that 16 man is more forgiving than 8 man right? lmao

So...lemme get this straight:

Bragger #1: We so leet. Me and my pal are tops deeps, no one can touch us!

Bragger #2: That's right, broham. All the nubs can't come close!

Realist #1-173: Combat logs or it didn't happen.

Bragger #1: Can't. Don't like giving away our uber secretz to top deeps! All ya'll nubs just recognize the skillz!

Bragger #2: Yeah, we don't need no stinking parses! We rule acause we said so!

:rolleyes:

Edited by TheronFett

Bragger #1: Can't. Don't like giving away our uber secretz to top deeps! All ya'll nubs just recognize the skillz!

Umm we do post combat logs dumb ***. I'm ranked on almost every fight even though I don't aoe adds and just single target the boss. and I don't use debuffs to my advantage to try and get crazy high numbers. So yeah you don't know what the **** you are talking about.

here is a 2150 parse

http://www.torparse.com/a/46393/23 remember think about the time it took to get out of combat

and a 2200 parse

http://www.torparse.com/a/44155/time/1352254417/1352254738

gg

I think you said " I'll upload my logs tomorrow and will be in the top 5 for all bosses on 8 man." What happened to that? You didn't rank at all on most of them, much less top 5 for all.

This is all very amusing to me, haha :) Feel free to keep ranting, but like someone said, this thread is over.

I uploaded my logs from tonight.. and now I will be much higher on the list after they update the list.

Oh and I was accidently wearing some pvp gear LOL. My dps would have been higher on every boss had I not forgotten to take off some pvp gear.

All I see are people who are better than you, and you being butthurt about it.

GG

take a look at the lists after the update.. and espeically next week.. and we will see who is better.

the logs I put up tonight I was in some pvp gear too soooooo my dps would have been much higher.