*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it was you. I logged on to the Imp Fleet for the GTN and you were talking about how Okuy was the best VG on rep side :rolleyes:

Here, i'll start the fire grab some marshmallows, graham crackers, and some chocolate while you make up another story. :)

So it was you. I logged on to the Imp Fleet for the GTN and you were talking about how Okuy was the best VG on rep side :rolleyes:

Here, i'll start the fire grab some marshmallows, graham crackers, and some chocolate while you make up another story. :)

why do u guys forgt about the most imprtont thing in 50 stuff?

raid is hard u cant use all skiils. my last group kicked me 4 using my skils bcuz boss keep jump to me cuz i was biggest threat. u feel good n jedi when boss is on u, but healers suck cnt keep u alive when u make boss attack u.

the war fights r hard bcuz ever1 is fotm rerolls who play sentinle with gay smash or lightning pewpew sorc. consular cant fight all dat plus game is unbalancd

quests r the biggest 50 stuff raelly. dats y they calld 'dialy"' y doe no1 rmember it? u do them ever day!!!

Posted with love, The Wiggler. And I do hate FOTM reroll sorcs :p so scary for us shadows :D

raid is hard u cant use all skiils. my last group kicked me 4 using my skils bcuz boss keep jump to me cuz i was biggest threat. u feel good n jedi when boss is on u, but healers suck cnt keep u alive when u make boss attack u.

the war fights r hard bcuz ever1 is fotm rerolls who play sentinle with gay smash or lightning pewpew sorc. consular cant fight all dat plus game is unbalancd

quests r the biggest 50 stuff raelly. dats y they calld 'dialy"' y doe no1 rmember it? u do them ever day!!!

Posted with love, The Wiggler. And I do hate FOTM reroll sorcs :p so scary for us shadows :D

lmfao that was amazing

Need you on more Wiggler :(

wiggler top shadow on server.

I'm pretty sure that's a bug. Simple arithmetic tells us your dps was somewhere north of 900 and not double that.

Yeah hate to **** on that parade because that number is awesome, but 440799d / 1959.11 d/s =~ 3.75 minutes.

Considering you got to round 2 and capped the first door to win (meaning the attackers first round couldn't get the first door..) game was at least like 10 minutes long.

Edited by Morde_