*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

This thread is amusing. PvPers claiming PvE is easy, but have done limited amounts of it. PvEers claiming PvP is easy, but have done limited amounts of it. And I would assume like I can about any other game that has both pve and pvp environments, that if any of you excel in one area, you probably either downright suck, or do just barely well enough to get by in the other.

Protip: Neither PvP nor PvE is very complicated in this game, with striving to be the very best you can be at both only being slightly more complicated, but still not very hard to accomplish.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is amusing. PvPers claiming PvE is easy, but have done limited amounts of it. PvEers claiming PvP is easy, but have done limited amounts of it. And I would assume like I can about any other game that has both pve and pvp environments, that if any of you excel in one area, you probably either downright suck, or do just barely well enough to get by in the other.

Protip: Neither PvP nor PvE is very complicated in this game, with striving to be the very best you can be at both only being slightly more complicated, but still not very hard to accomplish.

I used to be in a pve guild but I stopped pveing cause it was so easy it was boring.

Edited by Iamyourfatherr

Like I said in my post, the OP in this thread is bragging about his dps on a dummy, not a boss, l2read bruh.

If you're all saying its so easy post a 5-7 minute parse. lol. so i can laugh. thank you, and please dont use the silver dummys. i know they make you feel better, otherwise shhh. i posted you a pvp pic, lets see your pve ones. lmfao for the love of god, i could use a good laugh.

Hi Party Time Wakalord Flex Guildmaster here and this is probably the worst thread in the history of ever.

But if you really thought about, like really thought about after all the hard work he's done, orange you glad he didn't say banana?

If you're all saying its so easy post a 5-7 minute parse. lol. so i can laugh. thank you, and please dont use the silver dummys. i know they make you feel better, otherwise shhh. i posted you a pvp pic, lets see your pve ones. lmfao for the love of god, i could use a good laugh.

You posted a pvp pic of medals, which is entirely irrelevant to this thread topic.

You then suggest we farm pve content to make a point about doing more dps on a dummy.

Think you made some of us laugh instead :p

hes right. most of you pve guys wouldnt know what to do if you have humans fighting back

PvE and PvP are difficult in their own rights. Yeah you can say it would be different when going against a real player and not an AI, yet most major PvP people I know are horrible at PvE and can't do simple things like not stand in red circles ;). I personally play PvE, I think its more difficult and more consistent then PvP.

You posted a pvp pic of medals, which is entirely irrelevant to this thread topic.

You then suggest we farm pve content to make a point about doing more dps on a dummy.

Think you made some of us laugh instead :p

you're saying my pic of pvp medals is irrelevant... you coming in here saying the word "pvp" is completely irrelevant to this topic. ops/pve is the actually topic if you lost that somewhere in that funny head of yours. but cute try all you ryere fan bois are just as adorable as the next.

you're saying my pic of pvp medals is irrelevant... you coming in here saying the word "pvp" is completely irrelevant to this topic. ops/pve is the actually topic if you lost that somewhere in that funny head of yours. but cute try all you ryere fan bois are just as adorable as the next.

lolololol Mauull, don't you love how some of these pvp guys think they are trollling us?

Woah woah...ryere fan bois? Lol that just came out of nowhere for me, sorry if you were trolled or made fun of by him that you had to spout that out on the forums to relieve some stress. Anyways,

"Looking for real DPS on server"

Then you post a pvp pic on medals to make a statement about...what? Thought you were comparing the skills involved in dps for pvp and bashing a dummy? Would be a different story if you posted a skilless rage spec and you have yet to post an easy 1.2 mil games to shut everyone else up. Or any class really, aside from posting a picture that has nothing to do with dps like the topic you made that apparently you forgot in that funny head of yours.

Funny how you mentioned my words of pvp being irrelevant to this post...yet you post a pvp picture trying to prove otherwise.

Thanks for the entertainment, keep going :p

Woah woah...ryere fan bois? Lol that just came out of nowhere for me, sorry if you were trolled or made fun of by him that you had to spout that out on the forums to relieve some stress. Anyways,

"Looking for real DPS on server"

Then you post a pvp pic on medals to make a statement about...what? Thought you were comparing the skills involved in dps for pvp and bashing a dummy? Would be a different story if you posted a skilless rage spec and you have yet to post an easy 1.2 mil games to shut everyone else up. Or any class really, aside from posting a picture that has nothing to do with dps like the topic you made that apparently you forgot in that funny head of yours.

Funny how you mentioned my words of pvp being irrelevant to this post...yet you post a pvp picture trying to prove otherwise.

Thanks for the entertainment, keep going :p

None of this makes you bringing up pvp first relevant. at all stating something that happened after the fact. but gj coolstorybro.pleasetellanother.lmao.bad and no i trolled him in to being to scurred to whisper me back this is a desperate attempt that you'll tell him. so he can come kiss me on the mouth, and taste greatness.

lmfao you just said that because mauull called you a ryere fan boy

your bad at trolling

? I never associated myself with ryere, nor did I ever defend anything he did

You on the other hand, keep playing robin in this batman show...considering you never made any valid points and just along for ride.

Edited by Gomex

None of this makes you bringing up pvp first relevant. at all stating something that happened after the fact. but gj coolstorybro.pleasetellanother.lmao.bad and no i trolled him in to being to scurred to whisper me back this is a desperate attempt that you'll tell him. so he can come kiss me on the mouth, and taste greatness.

L2originalbruh

yes, coolstory/l2originalbruh are all not nerdy cliches.

First try making a complete sentence that actually gets some kind of point across, you know...think about what you're going to say before putting into words...your first two sentences alone says it all.

I can't even understand your first sentence, might be a rage type or who knows, but if you're saying I brought up pvp is relevant...please quote me? I only tried to correct your post of the pvp medals and if you were going to relate it to anything to this topic...post a picture of top dps rather than something that has nothing to do with LOOKING FOR A REAL DPS. Even then, it's really pointless considering you think knowing a rotation on an immovable object means something.

Your attempt to troll is rather humorous, considering your only trolling yourself and your fanboy...can you guess why he never whispered back nor I haven't even bothered mentioning your name in game?

No wonder why you resorted to bashing on a dummy for 5-7 minutes straight.

P.S. I think it's obvious Ryere got the upperhand in making you mad since you keep bringing him up even though it's nothing to do with me or what I've said as well.

Edited by Gomex

Lol its funny your riding mauulls dick just go spam buttons on a dummy and get off his dick.

i approve

i think they're just trolling and they did a very good job. they know that dps on a defenseless dummy takes zero skill and that the real skill is in pvp. you guys got me good this whole time i thought you were serious

? I never associated myself with ryere, nor did I ever defend anything he did

You on the other hand, keep playing robin in this batman show...considering you never made any valid points and just along for ride.

You called me a fanboy because you were mad that mauull called you ryeres fanboy. You obviously couldn't come up with anything better to say to me other than that I'm a "fanboy"

I haven't seen you make any valid points in this thread either, considering its about pve not pvp.

Oh and also, I'm not robin in this thread, this is both me AND Mauull's thread.

l2readtheOP