*Looking for real DPS on server.

Okuy

What benefit is keeping this a secret? obviously, you're a skilled player. even with your rotations, most people won't be able to get the numbers you do, so why hide this info? Does it make you feel better about yourself?

Honestly, this is a GAME. Try taking yourself a little less seriously.

I only help the people who whisper me and try. Of course I'm gonna with hold from the people who just want it handed to them.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow that must be really hard doing that dps with your PRESET ROTATION and gear. God pve takes so much skill cant believe you 4 manned Gharj only 9 month old content. Mauull seriously stop bragging about your guild when you got server 4th LOL. Good thing about pve is you can backpedal the whole time and stand still while clicking and have ZOMG 2050 DEEPS. Pve in this game is a joke there is no challenge to it I lawl'ed when I watched tfb " OH DONT STAND IN CIRCLES" " TANK SWAP" lol.

Cause this game has so many pvp rewards and content. Great to see you can watch a video and speak of numbers being easy when anyone can get 900 dps in a wz.. All you have to do is make sure you press any button quickly while the enemies in range. You're pretty cute when you're not smart. Cutie

my mara does can stand over 2100 to 2200 over 5min on the dummy in anni, canage i can do over 2200 so far i havent seen a rauder that can match my dps on ragg, only PT can beat or come close to me, considering yourselves the best on server is not true if you havent seen everyone... Edited by Stormrayn

my mara does can stand over 2100 to 2200 over 5min on the dummy in anni, canage i can do over 2200 so far i havent seen a rauder that can match my dps on ragg, only PT can beat or come close to me, considering yourselves the best on server is not true if you havent seen everyone...

While we were in ambient we have found all top guilds and their top dps, told by their gms. beat them, spammed fleet, beat them. fouund people who had potential, and help them with rotation and they told us things they knew.

Yeah because dps on a ops dummy really matters lol.... I CANZ DO 2200 DPS ON MY DUMMY FOR 4 MINUTES. If anything shouldnt bragging about this dps be on a real boss? LOL

Thats what people who only do around 1800 say. are you sore in the angus area my friend? i will tell you a good rotation for your class for 2.5m.

So why would dps on a dummy matter? why dont you tell us about your dps on a BOSS if anything thats the only thing that matters. Because getting high dps on a dummy that doesnt respond means alot...

i would need to tell you my dps on the boss the rest of my groups dps, figure out the time it took us to down it and the time it took you to down it, than too much more math for your brains to handle. and its unnecessary when i can just go to the dummy with you. Hope i didn't lose you buddy.

i would need to tell you my dps on the boss the rest of my groups dps, figure out the time it took us to down it and the time it took you to down it, than too much more math for your brains to handle. and its unnecessary when i can just go to the dummy with you. Hope i didn't lose you buddy.

Lol I hear people in suckafish have a higher DPS then you.

Edited by MrGrzecka

As stated above, PVE takes no skill.

You come on here to suck your own d!ck and brag about your DPS on a training dummy?

Come play some PvP and see how you fare.

And as stated here PvP is easy mode because people on this server suck balls

that is all.

(yay I can post again)

Lol I hear people in suckafish have a higher DPS then you.

you're a merc healer you know nothing about pve or dps. plus juggs dont have a preset rotation. i would not expect you too have any idea about that though.