Game Update 1.5: HK-51 Activated is on Public Test Server!

CourtneyWoods

Great news - I was not expecting this until around Christmas. Can you tell us whether HK will be permanently available to get or is this going to be a world event/ short run possibility?

To the moaners - F*** the lot of you - you can't even welcome good news. Always looking to see what is not here yet and never happy unless you have something to be negative about. Why is it I get the feeling that Warzone players in particular are a bunch of little whingers that only play that part of the game exclusively and just enjoy beating on Recruit /underpowered newcomers. I'd like to think that not all who play warzones are that way but its the overwhelming feeling I get every time I go there to give it a go. An exclusive little club for hardcore teen gamers who have no lives either in other parts of the game or outside the game either - they even cry when their abilities are nerfed to enable more balanced general game play.

Thank you Bioware for doing your best and I for one love the game. 16 characters, a nice guild and lots to do!!

This. I totally agree. This game is wonderful, and i always am happy to see any update to the game. I must say that for me this is the only one game that worths subscription, and i cant wait to see HK51. Keep up the good work BW/EA !

Though i'd like to see new WZs or some hood toggles :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am shocked to see another patch so soon, perhaps the "less content but faster every 6 weeks patching" is true. Hopefully the chain/event will be long and tricky to get HK.

Also to people moaning about not having new warzone in this patch, yes I agree I would of liked to seen the new WZ in this patch but remember if they stick with this kind of speed to get content out it will still be before Christmas for 1.6 which hopefully will mean new wz.

Hopefully with these speed patches we might see speech bubbles, mini games (like pazzak etc)

Keep up the good work BW.

If you're pleased with this update then your expectations are to low.

There's a reason Biowares most senior people have VOLUNTARILY left.

Blerp.

Nidalad = ignorant of reasons.

Nidalad = assuming all the same reason.

Nidalad = in possession of only 1 fact.

Fact = some of Bioware's employees have left the employ of Bioware.

Everything else = conjecture.

SifrFour = expectations too low?

Nidalad =/= center of universe.

Nidalad = nerf herder.

Bloop te blerp... Blaamp!

Blerp.

Nidalad = ignorant of reasons.

Nidalad = assuming all the same reason.

Nidalad = in possession of only 1 fact.

Fact = some of Bioware's employees have left the employ of Bioware.

Everything else = conjecture.

SifrFour = expectations too low?

Nidalad =/= center of universe.

Nidalad = nerf herder.

Bloop te blerp... Blaamp!

Well I don't know about you but I, like most people, jump off sinking ships.

Well, the quest line is nice and I have no problems with it. Most friends and guildies will want it too so won't be an issue in any case. What I don't understand is why you are forcing the players who don't give a frikkin' womprat tail about the PvP into PvP area to just BUY some silly quest junk. You could have slapped some jawa anywhere in desert in middle of Tatooine, but no, some shmuck came up with that silly idea. Yeah, great, let's add it to the place where players can be griefed and into the game mode what many players don't play or care about.

why are they throwing out updates that have nothing to do with the issue the game has.

TORtanic is sinking because of poor engine and lag everywhere, maybe changing or rewrithing the engine would make the game one of the best mmos out there again.

Also open world PVP and latency free battlegrounds, go to WoW or GW2 for advice bioware

I'm very pleased to see new content coming out so soon. New dailies will definitely be refreshing. I am a little disappointed that there is no pvp content in this patch, but as long as they keep the content coming as promised I'll keep playing. Good job Bioware. Keep it coming! Give us a surprise soon, if possible. I really like the galactic events.

I can't wait for HK...Thanks Bioware! Now, can we get some PvP space battles, sabaac and pod racing?

I'm going to sound ignorant... so be it.... who is HK available to and at what level? ty in advance for the feedback and for not flaming an honest question.:rak_02:

Well, the quest line is nice and I have no problems with it. Most friends and guildies will want it too so won't be an issue in any case. What I don't understand is why you are forcing the players who don't give a frikkin' womprat tail about the PvP into PvP area to just BUY some silly quest junk. You could have slapped some jawa anywhere in desert in middle of Tatooine, but no, some shmuck came up with that silly idea. Yeah, great, let's add it to the place where players can be griefed and into the game mode what many players don't play or care about.

If you're on a PVE server this is not a problem, if you are on a PvP server you should expect PvP.

If you're on a PVE server this is not a problem, if you are on a PvP server you should expect PvP.

Wrong. PvP griefers are on all servers. Putting the vendor in a PvP zone is a joke of an idea. People just won't be able to move on with the quest unless they log in during the night and try then. Bioware surprise me sometimes, with stupid crap like that mainly. Oh, and that's not to mention the "you can now buy Campaign armoring" deception. I imagine (or at least I personally read it like this) that most players read that and thought "oh goodie, I can make use of my orange belts and bracers now without having to do Ops and hope I get what I need". Nope, bound to slot, and no belt or bracer armorings available.

I like the whole HK thing and all, but I still have to use the ugly belts and bracers found on the vendors, rather than ones I like, which, for a game like this, is a pretty significant failure.

ok i got this information from a tread stating they already completed the quest.

you need to be 50 doing hard mode flash points. so prbably sme decent gear.

your opposing faction char only needs to be about lvl 15.

the droid comes nakid

the quest can be done in a day and takes you to sector x

heroic areas are involved

its a scavenger hunt quest.

hope that helps