The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

I am back from my break friends

Sarfux

Hello friends. I am back from my mmo break and have the urge to play swtor once again. All other mmos are off my computer except for swtor. I have given myself a plan to play and won't overdo it this time. I expect to stay here to give information the best I can to ;) SO CHECK YOUR INBOXES SOMETIMES!! lol :p

Anyway, now that I want to come in a play again. My launcher won't patch. It's stops at "installing english assets 0%" and just hangs there. I have both repaired the game AND the launcher. Why would it do this? Anyway...

It's great to be back. I feel renewed after thinking about a lot of things in my life and finally getting my head clear :) I feel better about myself. Just needed a little break. It's great to be back guys. Thank you for all of your support. :D

Let me just say I was never unsubbed. Just didn't log in for a few weeks due to things happening in my life. Got them all sorted out now. I have never unsubbed nor will I ever unsub from this game.

May the force be with you all!

Edited by Sarfux

not sure who ya are, but welcome back. I literaly just reactivated today.

You may have the same issue I did, or similar. If you are using AVG, turn off the AVG firewall. Windows firewall, router firewall, no problem. But AVG's firewall was like NO! NO TOR FOR YOU!

may be the same for other anti-virus programs too if they have a built in firewall. Try it.

not sure who ya are, but welcome back. I literaly just reactivated today.

You may have the same issue I did, or similar. If you are using AVG, turn off the AVG firewall. Windows firewall, router firewall, no problem. But AVG's firewall was like NO! NO TOR FOR YOU!

may be the same for other anti-virus programs too if they have a built in firewall. Try it.

Welcome back. :)

AND....

Welcome back Sarfux :)

When did you leave?

According to your post history, you post just about everyday....

I told you in the post I didn't leave the game. Just didn't PLAY for a month or so to get my head sorted out. This forum supported me a lot and I like talking in here. I was subscribed the whole time :) But now my head is on straight, thought about my future/goals and am feeling better than ever!

I do post everyday because I love this game and am just as passionate about it as the creator! :D

Welcome back!

I'm going to be honest with you here, I really hope you're a PvE/RP player like me cause my PvP friends keep qqing so I suspect things aren't as good as when you left on the PvP front.

Still, got a new Ops with HM since you left and better yet, we've got a patch in November/December that will be bringing a ton of endgame PvE.

I think there is a good chance that this game comes back on it's feet again and rise , I came back before one month after judging it very fast and not giving it a good chance at the start , the old subscribers are coming back to the game and that's a good sign .

Welcome back

We wern't aware you'ld be back so soon. We were under the impression the evaluation would be at least 90 days. Be that as it may, again welcome back,

FYI, the court order is still in effect and you must remain at least 300 yards from Mr. Ohlen at all times and must refrain from any and all contact , also Mr. Ohlen has said you may keep the underwear you removed from his hamper as it was old and soiled

Seriously though welcome back.

Edited by Etheric

Glad to see you are back and enjoying it. I go through those cycles too where I replace the game with other things in my life then come back. Keeps me from getting burned out altogether.

I took about a 6 weeks off over the summer (left my subscription on because $15 a month is pennies if I chose to log in) because as I get older I'm finding there is only so much time in the day to do everything. Wasn't a protest on the game or anything but we went on a week long vacation, I came back and didn't have the fire to play any game and just relaxed, watched a few TV series on netflix and spent more time with my wife. I guess laying on the Caribbean sands for a week can really change your perception on what's important in the short term. Over time we deviate back to our old habits.

By early August I was ready to play again. I missed the game and T7 kept emailing me to log in and play with him. :D

Welcome back, everyone always comes back.

• 1 year later...
Welcome back

We wern't aware you'ld be back so soon. We were under the impression the evaluation would be at least 90 days. Be that as it may, again welcome back,

FYI, the court order is still in effect and you must remain at least 300 yards from Mr. Ohlen at all times and must refrain from any and all contact , also Mr. Ohlen has said you may keep the underwear you removed from his hamper as it was old and soiled

Seriously though welcome back.

BioWare devs confirmed for pooping their own pants.