My respec costs 36550 credits now

Skaarrj

This is terrible. I have to go back to healing, and back to gunnery (dps) in order to heal some heroics and flashpoints. But when questing as a healer, ITS MISERABLY SLOW.

Make respecs like 10k credits max. I don't understand why you feel the need to charge outrageous sums of credits for a respec.

I mean if you aren't going to have some form of dual spec at launch, make sure that respccing doesn't cost me my genitals.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, you don't have to respec. You chose to respec.. It shouldn't be easy or cheap to flip flop back and forth between any spec as a single character. It straight out kills diversity in the game.

I already can't switch advance classes. That's enough diversity.

It goes up the more you do it. Because you're not supposed to keep doing it.

Pretty BS in my opinion Healers are not very common. You think you'd want to do more to promote playing healers, not limiting it. Next time I get the chance to get the credits and respec i am never going to ever heal again until they give me some sort of dual spec.

It goes up the more you do it. Because you're not supposed to keep doing it.

Of course, but I'd be interested in the growth curve of respec costs and if there is an eventuall cap. Someone shouldn't be respeccing a whole lot until max level and by that point people have a LOT of credits.

Pick a spec and stick with it. The system as designed today is not set up for you to switch willy-nilly. Wait until the dual-spec option is in the game (if ever).

Give me until level 50 to pick that stick. Don't punish me for eploration of various options on my journey.

I think respecs should be a Big Deal. I think they should be outrageously expensive every time. They should be used so that if you made a mistake that makes you hate your character and make it unplayable, you can recover from that, but it's going to cost you.

If you want a DPS and a healer, feel free to have two characters.

I don't know, I do pretty well as a healer leveling, probably would be faster as DPS but I kind of enjoy that I can solo a lot of heroic content as a Sage :)

Though 36K does seem a bit... excessive but seeing as I'm 23 and have 70K credits I can see that at a higher level that would be a good credit dump.

I already can't switch advance classes. That's enough diversity.

Not this again, you can reroll, AC is a different class, nobody will let you in any game to switch from rogue like class to a caster like class without having to go through the leveling process (refering to Jedi Consular AC here)

I don't plan on doing a respec.

I'm a healer, and if people want me to dps they can suck that.

and if you actually want to be a healer you better deal with leveling slow or find friends to level with you, after all they're gonna need you later on

Why restrict it? Why not let people experiment?

Wow, I didn't know they only allowed one character per account, when did this happen? Oh, they didn't? Sounds like you can experiment all you want, can't you?

I honestly hate respec, I hate dual spec, I hate being able to change from DPS to heal in the first place. Or Heal to tank, or Tank to DPS etc etc etc.. You want to heal roll a healer and deal with the good and the bad and learn to play from level 1. Want a DPS, then do the same thing. There is well more then enough content that you can solo, duo and four man without any "holy trinity" if you play right that there is zero need for any type of "fix my spec" at all, I don't mind the pay to respec and I'm glad if you keep doing it you won't be able to afford it.

Next time I get the chance to get the credits and respec i am never going to ever heal again until they give me some sort of dual spec.

I'm leveling fine in heal spec. You stick with dps, ill level as a healer. When it comes time for group content, lets see who gets picked first :)

Wow, I didn't know they only allowed one character per account, when did this happen? Oh, they didn't? Sounds like you can experiment all you want, can't you?

I honestly hate respec, I hate dual spec, I hate being able to change from DPS to heal in the first place. Or Heal to tank, or Tank to DPS etc etc etc.. You want to heal roll a healer and deal with the good and the bad and learn to play from level 1. Want a DPS, then do the same thing. There is well more then enough content that you can solo, duo and four man without any "holy trinity" if you play right that there is zero need for any type of "fix my spec" at all, I don't mind the pay to respec and I'm glad if you keep doing it you won't be able to afford it.

My god you're right! Every time I want to change two skill points I should reroll! Who cares if I've already invested 48 hours into my character! Just roll a new one! Play a Story Based MMO again so I can see if 5% more endurance works better that 4% more crit rate!

YAH!

Does the price go down over time?

Also: I love it when players defend stuff like this. I bet there's a thread full of people who think the fact that Sith Corruption always reappears when you zone is a good feature.

I dont think you should be able to turn off Sith corruption.