Ashara Zavros

Lusidious

When are you going to complete the body color for Ashara Zavros for each of the two customizations available for her? Every other female companion gets to show off her tan or lack there of when wearing the Slave Girl Outfit or the Imperial/Republic Dance Outfit except Ashara Zavros. She just gets to show off her 3D-model grid from the disign program used to create her. Fix her please!

This just in, guys like to look at scantily clad women.

Always have.

Always will.

In other news, the sky is blue and water is wet.

Mature Men with well formed consciences do not denegrate women. They value their complimentarity, and charish their companionship. As it was intended.

The oposite follow the spirit of the world.

:cool:

Edited by Urael

Mature Men with well formed consciences do not denegrate women. They value their complimentarity, and charish their companionship. As it was intended.

we call the ones who speak like this liars and whipped where i come from. and normally hide the fact they enjoy the female form in all its glorious

Some of us try to fight our concupiscent natures. As we are all called to do. :cool:

Totally agree with this and what you said above. Even though it's "just a game" and all, a little restraint goes a long way. Besides, hiding things gives them more mystique, while exposing desensitizes.

If you wouldn't have such horrible disrespect for women, you would leave her in her regular clothes.

Go go strawman feminism!

If you're trying to stand up for women's rights not to be objectified, maybe you shouldn't do it by coming across like women being sexy is degrading in and of itself... and also not by talking about a woman who is in fact an object.

Go go strawman feminism!

If you're trying to stand up for women's rights not to be objectified, maybe you shouldn't do it by coming across like women being sexy is degrading in and of itself... and also not by talking about a woman who is in fact an object.

This.

10char

I couldn't care less if Ashara could wear bikinis or not but now since she has the ability to wear one.. at least do it properly because that suit or what ever she is wearing looks like it misses a texture = unfinished. Edited by Skorz

WOW!!!

I put a complaint about a bug in the game to get it fixed and I bring out all the lunatics trying to argue politics and objectifying women. YES, I like to dress all my female companions and female characters in the Slave Girl or Dancer oufits while leveling. Don't blame me for being a man and that I enjoy looking at half naked women. :p My wife doesn't mind, she even helps pick out the best combination of the two outfits for each companion. The game has that option, if you don't like it then either don't play or complain the EA/Bioware about it. I just want EA/Bioware to show a little more attention to detail when designing and adding content to the game.

Some guys will never understant what women want.

I will give you a hint.....its not an emotional dude.

That gets really old really fast.

Think about it, a woman wants a man to act like a man and we want our women to act like women.

I dont want a dude-chick and they dont want a chick-dude.

So if we want Ashara to look femine than we should be able to do that, nothing wrong with that.

Edited by kirorx

Think about it, a woman wants a man to act like a man and we want our women to act like women.

ah yes the good old days,

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Edited by huggaa

Woah, how did we make the transition from men (yes, even mature ones with well formed consciences) liking to look at scantily clad women to denegrating them?

Denegrating women and finding images of them scantily clad attractive are two different things. If you can't see that then therein lies the problem.

Edited by uziforyou

Some of us try to fight our concupiscent natures. As we are all called to do. :cool:

Why? Because sex is evil? Because human baser appetites are evil? Becuase there's something dirty about the humam body?

I can see where this conversation is going................

Why? Because sex is evil? Because human baser appetites are evil? Becuase there's something dirty about the humam body?

I can see where this conversation is going................

The forum rules will not allow me to fully defend my view. If you wish please PM me and I will be more than happy to discuss this. :)