iimagiicii

I've been saying in this guild chat, and thinking the whole "no maintenance/patch" today is proof that 1.4 will be here this Thursday. Any other theories, I know many have been making threads but I'm 99.9% sure it will be here before/on Sunday.

I'm with you. The lack of maintenance. The twitter post asking 'are you ready for terror from beyond' and lack of posts the last few days make me think something is in the works for this week. I'm guessing they are trying to put the finishing touches on and are holding off the announcement until they are 100% sure it is going out to avoid the 'Sorry we said it would go live thursday but it's now going to be monday'

Here's mine...crazy as it may sound...

It's on test. It's ready when it's ready. September or October...doesn't matter.

Gotta agree here.

It gets here when it gets here.

Yeah, I am excited about it. But When it arrives, I will dive in.

/happy

/happydance

/eatingfreezedriedbanthaburgers

I've been saying in this guild chat, and thinking the whole "no maintenance/patch" today is proof that 1.4 will be here this Thursday.

Thursday sounds good to me. Would like to jump on my mains again and go full throttle. In Alt and PlayOtherGames mode atm until we get an update. BW did say 1.4 would hit at the end of September.

Here's mine...crazy as it may sound...

It's on test. It's ready when it's ready. September or October...doesn't matter.

CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who tests things anymore!!?!?!?!?!?!!? :confused::eek:

;)

Lol if things need ot be pushed back so that there are no bugs or almost no bugs...I think we all should be happy.

I've been saying in this guild chat, and thinking the whole "no maintenance/patch" today is proof that 1.4 will be here this Thursday. Any other theories, I know many have been making threads but I'm 99.9% sure it will be here before/on Sunday.

I wouldn't go so far as to call it proof, though I will call it supporting evidence. :) Community team has gone quiet. I think they are sneaking up on us.

This is the assumption my guild is under as well.

/fingerscrossed

I agree, my credits are down for thursday, hopefully patch will be done by the time i'm ready to play, a shame it can't be patched tomorrow instead, thursday i don't have Uni. Oh well, a perfect oppertunity to do homework :)

Sorry guys if this has been covered. Is there a place where the 1.4 content is detailed by BW? Not a speculation thread. I know that they have hit a couple of items on the main page. Again, if I'm missing it, my bad. Edited by Hyryu