As someone with no friends, I want all datacrons to be soloable

Felioats

lol! Well... they almost are. There are only 2 maybe three that I can think of that require more than one. Speaking strictly pub side here.... The vents on Taris, although I had a friend tell me he soloed it using force speed. The one on Quesh although I heard using the stuck command gets you through it, and the ancient robot on Hoth.... which hits hard but I'm sure some tanks can solo it.

I'll be your friend. lol

The one on Quesh although I heard using the stuck command gets you through it, and the ancient robot on Hoth....

Actually, I tried this one today. Even with the addition of the pipes, you can still work the console from inside the room if you extend the max camera distance in Preferences. But SHHH! Don't tell Bioware.

It won't help you get both of the consoles inside within the time window, though. I think they shortened the time window. It might be doable with a run speed boost, but it would be tight.

Actually, I tried this one today. Even with the addition of the pipes, you can still work the console from inside the room if you extend the max camera distance in Preferences. But SHHH! Don't tell Bioware.

It won't help you get both of the consoles inside within the time window, though. I think they shortened the time window. It might be doable with a run speed boost, but it would be tight.

I too could solo the doorway still, but was disappointed when even my rocket boots didn't work for my non-ForceSpeed available toon. They consider you in battle, so no workie rocket bootie :(

lol! Well... they almost are. There are only 2 maybe three that I can think of that require more than one. Speaking strictly pub side here.... The vents on Taris, although I had a friend tell me he soloed it using force speed. The one on Quesh although I heard using the stuck command gets you through it, and the ancient robot on Hoth.... which hits hard but I'm sure some tanks can solo it.

I'll be your friend. lol

I solo'd the ancient droid on my merc who's in a mix of Rakata and Black Hole gear, with Mako in whatever columi gear I can get with comms. It was very close though.