Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uncensored is going to run a rated team tomorrow night (Thursday). We were in queue tonight for over an hour with no pops.

When exactly did you queue? Pillars was in queue tonight from 7:30PM-9:30PM EST, no pops then :(

I'll see if we can assemble another rated team tmw night...might be tough.

I agree. Ops are for losers who do the same thing every week.

Do rateds. it's much fun, it's a laugh and every game is different.

Cept when our forces meet, always the same, a timed out game with you guys winning. One day the old CO-*** group will come back and we will get a third win against a LD ranked. Till then I'm happy winning any other game we play.

edit- "***" is Assimilations abbreviation, stupid BioWare.

Edited by Metzir

Cept when our forces meet, always the same, a timed out game with you guys winning. One day the old CO-*** group will come back and we will get a third win against a LD ranked. Till then I'm happy winning any other game we play.

edit- "***" is Assimilations abbreviation, stupid BioWare.

I can honestly say I have never lost to Assimilation. I have only lost to 3 guilds. Infidels 2( who no longer exist), Watchmen 1( who no longer exist), Uncensored 1. My other 4 losses are d/c's. or 6/7v8 or whatever to make up my 8 total. :)

Edited by Utopii

Have Order Sixty Six and Unscensored faced off in rated yet? Would be a good match. would be fun if the other guilds did a night of rateds to see how we all rank up vs each other, so little people que up for rateds it woulndt be hard to set up a match ;P Edited by dego-harmonium

O66 vs Uncensored happened the day CO merged, it was the republic version, in a huttball if I remember, Uncensored won 6-0, if I recall correctly.

Since that day we always had no show or missing DPS to run our republic rated team.

- Saerath/Panser

4 ld50/md50 + 4 random pugs against 8 Unicorn Stampede

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj584/Dalfurend/Screenshot_2012-10-12_21_12_05_278794.jpg

I am sure they have some nice and intelligent people in their ranks, but unfortunately the people you see are the ones that love to act big outside games, then whine and cry when they lose. Come to think of it, maybe my sweeps are too big for your internet to handle >_<" Pa...haha.

Another week, another chance to run rateds. Anyone have any kind of schedule or plan to be on a certain night? I've been seeing some fresh guilds queuing up with 8 for regs this past week. All you PVE guilds don't be scurred we play nice if you're in noob pve gear or have no organization.

I do wish we had a night that everyone will queue, and I like the idea of Monday/Wed. However, I feel like broadcasting when we are doing ranked may make queues worse. Maybe we could at the very least figure out a time that our 2 guilds can run against each other. I know that we missed the usual time this week due to raiding - should be fine now that TfB has gone down on 16m as well - and you guys may start queuing earlier than we do normally.. You guys could probably talk to Dargos or Utopi if you are interested in that.

Games against you so far have been very fun. You made us realize that we are getting a tad bit slack due to the lack of competition. Looking forward to more games against you.

Metz has been out for awhile but Assimilation never beat LD-50 in a ranked. We've faced you plenty of times and had some good games, dont think we've ever had a triple cap or 6-0 huttball blowout but you've all won every time. Anyways our guild had to change names due to the server mergers but we are practicing and working on focusing targets and better communication and stuff so one day, who knows, we may suprise you all.

Best practice is doing! I definitely respect teams that play harder teams and have that experience make them better, instead of bringing them down. I am really looking forward to increasing competition on JC. All the best to you Assimilation folks, and I hope to see you in ranked soon.

Best practice is doing! I definitely respect teams that play harder teams and have that experience make them better, instead of bringing them down. I am really looking forward to increasing competition on JC. All the best to you Assimilation folks, and I hope to see you in ranked soon.

Preferably tonight... ASSEMBLE YOUR CREW! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpp5u-I_ZW8

Metz has been out for awhile but Assimilation never beat LD-50 in a ranked. We've faced you plenty of times and had some good games, dont think we've ever had a triple cap or 6-0 huttball blowout but you've all won every time. Anyways our guild had to change names due to the server mergers but we are practicing and working on focusing targets and better communication and stuff so one day, who knows, we may suprise you all.

Your a solid sniper. Work on getting your guildies on par with your skill and you'll do great.

Awesome night of PvP! We've faced 4 different teams and 2 of them a bunch of times. I think all these teams had great potential, but that our teamwork was superior. Don't know if this was a special occurence, but it looks like Monday is a good time for most people!!!

Any imperial ranked teams need a hybrid assassin or full madness assassin? I'm available most times. I can peel, harass people, talk crap, keep top dps taunted/minimize his deeps, fight while watching a node, dot everyone, whatever your assassin needs are I can change my build a little. Thank you. DJekter

I havent been subbed in like 2 months but decided to come back. Its good to see some of the familiar faces still running around like DAMAGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! and Blunti and the gang.

Good to see more good pub guilds came with the merge, but honestly pubs were still very strong even before the merge so its interesting to see how this all plays out. Since my guild imploded while I was gone, I will likely be pugging it once again, but hopefully I can run into some of you guys in the mean time.