Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think thats the case for most people, since this game doesnt have a plethora of PVE content peeps PVP in its place, the PvP is pretty fun in swtor just wish there was more huttball maps and the games were a bit shorter. I mean I do my BH weekly, and my weekly ECHM and my PVE stuff for the week is done, which i kind of like, I dont miss farming pots, resistance gear, and lame faction grinds (god i love how there isnt resistance gear in this game)

I am in Zero Tolerance and previously the JC players were trying to run ranked on Wed at 8 CST. Given the new population growth, we may be able to run every night, if not with 1 or 2 non-guildies filling in. Last night we won half the games, losing to Pillars of Asatia (? Sorry if I spell that wrong) and beating another guild consistently (I believe were from canderous as I had not seen them before). By all means if you are looking for a pvp guild whisper someone in ours and as long as you're decent and not an ******e you can join :)

If there are any guild who want to coordinate a specific time and day they want to run by all means say it on here. I do not care which side or former server says they are better, I just like to play, given that we don't get destroyed every time lol.

If you have imp characters, contact LEGION, Zero Tolerance, Uncensored and possibly Battlestation Sexywagon (they haven't had a lot of ppl recently). On the rep side there is Prime Defense (they were the strongest pvp guild on that side that I know if before the merger) and possibly Spite. Set up times and add ppl to friends lists, and lets all have a good time.

-Alejoshadow/Shadefang

There is a difference between organized pvp warzones and the **** Bioware calls open world pvp. When I started this game I had no desire to do PvP. But as I leveled I joined guild members in PvP and found that I really enjoyed it, but only in these warzones. When I level or am out doing random content, I don't want to have to worry about some dick coming and trying to grief. If I am a level 20 player on nar shadaa I don't want to have to keep an eye out for some high level kid trying to kill me to make the grind even more of a grind. I don't want to have to worry about some ******e having a beef with a player in my guild and wiping our NP kill. I like structured pvp, but I dislike open world free for alls in questing areas. The system they have now where you choose to queue for open world pvp is fine, that way if people want to run around with that experience they can, but for those that like to level safely, we can too.

Now just because I leveled on a PvE server does NOT mean I am incompetent when it comes to PvP. If you want to know the calibur of players we brought to the table, go 1v1 wahnsinnige.

1 vs 1 means nothing when it comes to organized PvP, but sure, I"ll give him a try. Send a whisper to Idm

1 vs 1 means nothing when it comes to organized PvP, but sure, I"ll give him a try. Send a whisper to Idm

Meet him at senate square. He will be kneeling in rp mode awaiting challenges. I must warn you he has a death sentence on 12 systems!

Draank who are the better JC Pub/Imp guilds? I was a pug in a unicorn stampede premade group yesterday vs a uncensored premade and they stomped us/them pretty good in huttball :p Besides them that’s the only guild I didn’t recognize that stood out. Edited by dego-harmonium

Well I'm from CO and I only played 3 game since the merger because of GW2 obviously. First off all for all the people playing Swtor and GW2 we need at least 30 min adaption because playing SWTOR is like playing GW2 on Crack.... GW2 is like a slow motion SWTOR for those who dont know. I still managed to win the first 3 games quite easily :) even if I was solo...

Instead of bashing people and servers I just want to have an honest opinion is JC a server where IMPS where dominant or PUBS were owning?

As far as CO goes IMPS were not even fun to play against in WZ, it was so bad that all the good IMPS had to reroll PUB in order to have fun and then it just ruined everything, hope this won't happen again!!!!

See you in RWZ, and don't forget HAVE FUN

Draank who are the better JC Pub/Imp guilds? I was a pug in a unicorn stampede premade group yesterday vs a uncensored premade and they stomped us/them pretty good in huttball :p Besides them that’s the only guild I didn’t recognize that stood out.

We were actually pretty even split for the most part until two of the best imp guilds and one pub guild left for other games. I'd say right before you guys mergers the pub side was a bit stronger because of Uncensored and Prime Defence. Now its waaaay stronger than imp side now that LD50, QQ and Pillar is over here. They are all pretty solid from the looks of it.

Like I said, we had way more competition then you did? lol.
I'm not going to get involved with all this who had the better server, who has the best rated teams and whatnot. I'm going to post a new thread and people can say when they que so that guilds can start walking the walk.

Have to agree with LD50 on this one we been fighting a good fight on CO LD50 is tough to beat so is QQ and a few others CO guilds. What JC pvp players do not realize is when fatman died most of the remaining players came from fatman. That means we had tough fights fun fights all around. They should of change CO to a PVP server because that's all every one ever did there. We did pve as an after thought just to mix it up.

I lost 2 matches to pubs tonight most of them did not have and CO in any WZ. This was from 7pm till 11pm. When I looked around and all the pubs had 20k health I at least knew they were either in good pve gear which is bad for pvp or WH gear. We ran queing mixed groups of CO player mixed with prestige worldwide, Unicorn Stamped in a 4 man group. most of the time we ended up with the 30sec shut down notice with in 1min of starting the match.

It not that you guys are terabad IMO it just either your rusty or you guys need time to adapted to CO player base which will happen in time

P'.S BTW LD50 QQ Cryaraa says sup keep up the good fight i enjoy tougher fights more them steam rolls. Cuz steam Rolls leave me hungry lol.

Edited by Neoforcer

Like I said, we had way more competition then you did? lol.

JC has way more PVE players then CO ever did. CO had a very heavy (and good) PvP player base.

Yeah I think you may of misunderstood the word "competition". The fact that you have so few losses basically says that you didn't have competition. What I meant by that is you didn't have players close to your skill level on another team that played against you. If you did have this you wouldn't of steamrolled your server so hard. I wasn't saying your server didn't have a better pvp base than ours. From the looks of it, it probably did. If you amass all the best players to one team by default there is no competition. We did not do this on JC, we had a very competitive ranked wz community between the Turks and Uncensored and our records are not nearly as good as yours because of this.

I guess the epeen battle can continue but honestly its pointless till we actually play each other in rateds. Our Gm has posted the times in the non-trashtalk thread. Lets actually play eachother instead of talking about who's better. If you guys do beat us fair and square I know I won't be upset, it'll give me something to work towards finally.

Yeah I think you may of misunderstood the word "competition". The fact that you have so few losses basically says that you didn't have competition. What I meant by that is you didn't have players close to your skill level on another team that played against you. If you did have this you wouldn't of steamrolled your server so hard. I wasn't saying your server didn't have a better pvp base than ours. From the looks of it, it probably did. If you amass all the best players to one team by default there is no competition. We did not do this on JC, we had a very competitive ranked wz community between the Turks and Uncensored and our records are not nearly as good as yours because of this.

I guess the epeen battle can continue but honestly its pointless till we actually play each other in rateds. Our Gm has posted the times in the non-trashtalk thread. Lets actually play eachother instead of talking about who's better. If you guys do beat us fair and square I know I won't be upset, it'll give me something to work towards finally.

We had PLENTY of Competition.

Our big 4 were Infidels, QQ, Bloodline and Watchmen.

Most of the time we would scrape a win with those guys, that's how good they were when they wanted to be.

It isn't like JC where you had 2 good guilds? CO had many good guilds.

and great, we have been Qing almost every night this week so I hope to see you in there soon.. see what the real JC PvPers are made of!

well I need an Imp home. Pugging on imp side is just not going to cut it. Imp pugs from both servers are horrible. My sorcerer has been 50 for 4 days. Pretty well geared. over 1000expertise & 20k health. Want to pvp with him but no way I will be able to pug it. So if any decent pvp guilds are looking for above average players hit me up in game Syck'syyde. Right now I'm hybrid heals but if need be will go DPS like my sage Jenna'syyde. Please for the love of GOD don't make me have to pug on imp side anymore. Thanks

Jenna'syyde

P.S. Keeshstarbreak & Revan you shouldn't try and jump me when I'm fighting mobs on Ilum. You are too squishy. Next time bring a 3rd friend and you might have a chance.

well apparently this server's top guilds were Turks and Uncensored... Idk about Turks, but I played against a lot of Uncensored today, and was putting in work on them. I mean, they're better than normal, but I don't see them causing a problem

We're queuing ranked now.... See you there.

If I remember correctly. Zetsuma was one of the ones trying to get the community pumped up about rated by forming up the pug thread. I even formed up a day "Wednesday" for every guild to que up so we can get some rated games.Guess who didn't sign up? Watchmen.

LD50 were the ones trying to get the rated games going because we were bored out of our minds with the lack of ques.

Edited by Utopii