Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok since most of the emp ranked pvp guys have gone off to play gw2 anyone that wants a min/max op heal min/max pyro PT please send jalblurr/ an ingame mail/wisper. I have just been doing casual games the past month and would like to get back to a good ranked team. i was close to 2k before the drop off and now games are all about helping guilds get geared. I play heavy on the weekends and usually 3 hours a night. Glad to have some new faces on JC finally have some real PVPers from fatman. Looking forward to having some fun with everyone.

There wasnt a single player on the rep side that could kill my fully recruit geared Op.

This is fact.

The only time i died was when i had 4 or more of you nut hugging me.

Let's face it, its a PVE server and it shows.

On a side note, i cant wait till troyy and co make you all eat your own words. I've seen you play (with full WH against recruit gear) and i wasnt too impressed.

Edited by Scotland

There wasnt a single player on the rep side that could kill my fully recruit geared Op.

This is fact.

In my experience it's hard to kill Operatives who sit in stealth and avoid combat until they see someone at low health.

Edited by conundrumx

Just play and get it over with already.

This is the underlying issue. To my knowledge, not a single person has tried to arrange a rwz against troyy. They just start queueing while troyy is already taking 15 other random ppl consisting of guildies and general chat pugs so that they can do in house 8v8. This wouldn't be a problem if there was a challenge feature that just allowed you to target another 8 man ops group and fight them in rwz. Since there isn't, then they do what they've been doing. And since this sometimes causes problems with them not facing each other, you guys get all pissy because the 1-2 ppl that didn't wait to hear whether or not to take the queue decided to leave the rwz. You take SS's and call for blood because someone is dodging you, when in reality no one cares who the other random rwz group queueing up is.

Since I've been in Unicorn Stampede, I have done 2 legitimate games that were orchestrated with the intention of giving the pubs some competition and not facing each other (ie trying to balance teams). I did a few others against imps but we just steamrolled them, so I don't count that. The fact is, the pubs overall were way better than the imps that were playing at the time.

So here I am, saying to you, that if you haven't attempted to contact someone from the guild to do ranked, then you have no leg to stand on when you call troyy a queue dodger.

This is fact.

Let's face it, its a PVE server and it shows.

On a side note, i cant wait till troyy and co make you all eat your own words. I've seen you play (with full WH against recruit gear) and i wasnt too impressed.

say that to us canderous ordo pvpers lol i felt like god mode with the whole team on me last night on my sin tank. either the hole team left me alone to kill them all 1 by 1 or i got focused and live trough it. I had 4 deaths in a 3 hr pvp session on imp side. Had a good laugh when i loaded my pub toon and every one was saying in fleet chat the only time the pubs win now is when canderous ordo pvper are in there group against canderous ordo imp pvpers.

say that to us canderous ordo pvpers lol i felt like god mode with the whole team on me last night on my sin tank. either the hole team left me alone to kill them all 1 by 1 or i got focused and live trough it. I had 4 deaths in a 3 hr pvp session on imp side. Had a good laugh when i loaded my pub toon and every one was saying in fleet chat the only time the pubs win now is when canderous ordo pvper are in there group against canderous ordo imp pvpers.

Im 26 and 9 since coming to this server, 3 of losses were in rep vs rep. And many of my wins have come with Jedi Covenant players on my team. So what was point of your post again

Im 26 and 9 since coming to this server, 3 of losses were in rep vs rep. And many of my wins have come with Jedi Covenant players on my team. So what was point of your post again

He might oh had a pocket healer. I saw a few marauders that had pocket healers last night. They rarely died and got a crapton of kills, but didn't help the team get objectives.

I group queue so still waiting for a loss from the imp side. Before you say "You group queue so ofc you win all the time". It is true if I am against a pug I am 9/10 gonna win but I've seen a couple of imp guilds group queuing also.

I hope to see people actually play ranked instead of this "consolidation" confirming that competitive pvp is dead on this game.

Edited by Daskillz

My point is i hope pubs have a challenge on this server i only lost 2 match last night to pubs tthat being player i know from my old server.. Pvp from my home server was brutal to say the lest i looking for challenging pvp

Edited by Neoforcer

He might oh had a pocket healer. I saw a few marauders that had pocket healers last night. They rarely died and got a crapton of kills, but didn't help the team get objectives.

only had a pocket healer the last 2 matches. Most of the matches i was in, did not have heals at all every one wants to be dps or tank atm. As for helping my team win had 19 medals from objectives. But to be honest though i been pvping since pre launch on my warhero fully aug sin that had both warhero gear and warload title when 1.3 came out. All's i do is pvp i don't have pve toons

Edited by Neoforcer

It's too soon to tell whether Imp or Repub side will come out ahead in this merger. Everyone is queueing like crazy, far more than normal. Games seem to really come down to which side gets 2 or 3 real PvPers and which side gets all casual no-brainers. After a week or two I think we'll all have a better view of which side has more consistently good players once there are fewer total games (and a higher % of better quality games) going on.

I'm personally not a real hardcore PvPer, but I'm far better than an average pug player. I've lost the majority of my solo queues (on both factions) just from bad luck. A few games were against well known PvP guild premades, or double premades, but most were just bad games in general.

On the flip side, I've not only won every group queue I've done, but actually STEAMROLLED every match in 6-0 or 3 cap wins. The closest game I've been in was against a Unicorn Stampede group that I D/C'd out of, but we still won with 2-1 turrets (not sure on the final score).

My point is i hope pubs have a challenge on this server i only lost 2 match last night to pubs tthat being player i know from my old server.. Pvp from my home server was brutal to say the lest i looking for challenging pvp

well on my sage I'm 30 & 9 now. on my sorcerer I went 0-6. I have never lost more then 3 warzones in a row on my sage. Was some really horrible imp puggers. There were 3 people in a huttball that literally stood at edge of our endzone to let the reps juggs jump to them and score. they did this for 4 straight goals. I don't even think they tried to attack him after he leaped. We then played a 4 man group from QQ in civil war and 2 minutes in All i see in ops chat is... Man QQ shouldn't be allowed to queue for regular warzones... then 30 seconds later the defensive medal farming starts. It's only been 2 days but imp pugs seem to be way worst then rep pugs. Top End players seem about even, as both sides have some really great players. So maybe in Rateds (if they ever actually take off again) it might be a challenge. But if you pug on empire side good luck to you.

yea, PvP has gone drastically down. The only match I came close to losing was against a Samba/Assimilation premade , which was a thoroughly enjoyable game(as I'm sure everyone in that match will agree.. i think the score was 4-0). Aside from that, every match has been a blowout

Seems like there's definitely some RWZs going on...not as much as I'd expected, but hopefully there will be more guilds queuing in the near future. Pillars of Ashla ended up 6-2 tonight vs. teams like Unicorn Stampede, QQ, Prime Defense, and another imp guild I cannot remember...hope to see more of you guys in the ranked queue!

And as for the imp vs rep. argument...our 2 losses were vs. repub teams, so take that as you will ;)

well only lost one wz again tonight and that was to my own factions as for pub guild from caderous ordo Like LD50, QQ and Hero is running third on that list . There the only ones that are a challenge so far. But imp on canderous ordo already knew those guilds have been a good fight we like the challenge you guys bring.

Not bashing the other people transferred from other server but when a sin tank 31/0/10 spec in tank gear hit you for 3 to 4k your in pve gear tissue paper against sherman tanks gear pvpers. I beginning to think most of the pubs on those server had very little ques as we did on canderous ordo making it a big gap in pvp gear.