Ranked PvP?

siyuandai

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple good games vs Uncensored last night.

(Game 1) LD50 vs Uncensored - http://i.imgur.com/Zcnyf.jpg

(Game 2) LD50 vs Uncensored - http://i.imgur.com/VmtNS.jpg

Much respect towards Uncensored. Not only because of their talented players but also their mature personality's and overall good sportsmanship. I hope to see you all again and thank you for the good games we have already played and the good games yet to come!

Edited by Utopii

Respect is nice but I wouldn't call those good games haha. You guys have a pretty impressive kill order/focus fire, well timed smashes and interrupts. Were going to need a better/different composition to deal with what you ran last night. Sure we held our own for awhile in voidstar and south in novare but those smashes and guards!

Haha, fair enough. It is really fun having a team out there that we know can perform at the higher level, and we are all really excited about it. I look forward to us playing again, and both teams feeling that the games were pretty great, regardless of the outcome.

I know you guys said you plan on queuing every Wed, but if there were other days you played, and you want to play us, let us know in advance and we'll definitely see if we can pull the team together.

I know you guys said you plan on queuing every Wed, but if there were other days you played, and you want to play us, let us know in advance and we'll definitely see if we can pull the team together.

As long as we have eight players in good comp we try to run almost every day. To be honest we don't really have a solid eight on the imp side yet. We're in the process of leveling everyone up to form rated teams on both the pub and imp side. But yeah we'll try to let you know when we're q'ing you're the best practice we can run across on the server.

Guess we were just queued at different times. There needs to be some sort of incentive to do ranked pvp other than different colored gear and crystals. Ranked should be the only way to earn ranked comms. Probably be more people wanting to run.

Guess we were just queued at different times. There needs to be some sort of incentive to do ranked pvp other than different colored gear and crystals. Ranked should be the only way to earn ranked comms. Probably be more people wanting to run.

Daily or weekly for Ranked WZ =o

+1 right here

Daily or weekly for Ranked WZ =o

that or offer a new set of coms from doing ranked for cosmetic stuff, but you hit the nail on the head there needs to be some sort of incentive for quening for rateds. Shoot me or Gilgamesh a tell anytime folks are queing up we can generally put together one or two teams together for peeps to stomp on ;) we raid Tues/wed/thurs/sat aft but other than that we are generally pvping

Well just want to throw it out there I am sick of solo queueing so if anyone wants a rage jugg invite Persies, assassin hybrid Zaknafien. Don't care if it's for regulars or ranked just really sick of some terrible pugs. In novare coast in a pug loss to LD50/QQ I had 350k damage and the next person on my team didn't even break 100k and we were all dps. That is terrible. There is a serious lack of good dps on the imp side.

Well just want to throw it out there I am sick of solo queueing so if anyone wants a rage jugg invite Persies, assassin hybrid Zaknafien. Don't care if it's for regulars or ranked just really sick of some terrible pugs. In novare coast in a pug loss to LD50/QQ I had 350k damage and the next person on my team didn't even break 100k and we were all dps. That is terrible. There is a serious lack of good dps on the imp side.

^^^ It isn't even the bad numbers....the not paying attention to the doors/turrets/nodes/bc.

I think the group queue is somehow broke. I can group 4 peeps and wait 15 mins for a pop during prime time play. Or I can solo queue and get trolled with nubs. Seriously the game is not fun atm waiting/doing pvp.

It was nice to get some games in tonight. A pleasant surprise.

That said, I am trying to understand why we only had one match against each group. To my knowledge each team only queued for 1 game - we were in the queue for more than 20 mins before our first game popped - but maybe I am wrong. I really respect the games against Prime-Defense and Uncensored, who kept playing regardless of the result. It is unfortunate when you really believe that the only people you are going to end up playing in the near future are your own guildies.

Hello, I came back with patch 1.4 one week ago, but I simply assumed that ranked was completely dead because when I left, it was. During the last week some people told me it wasn't the case, but the only time I tried to queue(with uncensored imp side) we didn't get any pop, which disheartened me. So I just read the whole thread, and it seems that ranked is actually not totally dead? Even today Damager told me that some pug were trying to queue for ranked, although it failed.

So, since there is so many people I don't know and that a lot of the strong players I knew are gone(nooooooo Wahnsinnige please come back and also the entire imperial blood guard lol), what are the guilds that are still interested in queing ranked these days? From the post just before me, I take it LD50 and Uncensored are up to it, but what about Pillars of ashla and qq and all these guilds I don't know that well yet?

Finally, people who know me know that I don't mind helping out guilds/pug group that want to do ranked. So if you are missing that crucial healer or marauder for the speed buff or just need one more player to be able to queue, don't hesitate to message me. Of course, I cannot prove my skill level, but I'm confident one normal wz or 2 should be enough to prove that I'm good enough to fill in the last spot.(additionnally, unrelated to topic, but if you like to duel, please message me as there is nothing I enjoy more than dueling someone better than me)

Honestly, I'm posting this just because I find it to be such a huge shame that we have like 350 people on the fleets but that people can't play ranked (ok again this might not be true since I only tried once but tole posted that ranked is dead again). Let's just imagine that everyone trusted the others and that we had good communications on this damn forums and we could form mixed guilds group etc

Whatever is needed! But it's alright if it doesn't work, I just thought I'd do my part in trying to motivate people to make this community alive. Personally, I have enough fun in normal wz :p

The problem with Ranked has always been the same, in most guild only 3-4 people are well geared to offer competition to guild sutch as LD50...

Our guild was there every wednesday like 5 times in a row during july and august on Canderous Ordo, however we would only fight against LD or Watchmen which had far better geared and better player than our guild in general. All these time we were lucky to have 3 person out of 8 in full WH... So you can guess that most of our teamates got fed up and are still thinking that Ranked is boring since we get stomped by the same two guilds.

We are not quitter and we did try to requeue even tough we would face a better team but at the end I lost too many players that were discourage. Ranked warzone should team u up against a qualified opponent, whats the point of sending a team with a rating of like 1200 vs 2000+++

We are still interested to form a full WH Team but at the moment we have only 4-5 active and good pvpers, maybe will get some players back since GW2 as lost a lot of hype...

If anybody has a small group of well geared players and wants to play with us let me know in game...

In the meantime have fun in Ranked and I hope we will see you there

BTW where is Shinarika ROFL ?????

Healsti, like I said in my post, you can count me to help you fill your group. Add "Unreal" to your friend list(I think you are pub side). I have full war hero. I could also probably convince 1 or 2 of my friends to play with us, maybe that would work if we could schedule a day.

Pillars of Ashla still does rated PvP once or twice a week. We don't have a schedule, whenever we have 8 qualified players to go, we go. Last week we queued up on Saturday night and had matches all night long. We've been facing teams like Virtus et Honor, Order Sixty-six and the matches have been great, fun, really close, really even. Much props all around. We hope to do some more evenly-competitive matches!