Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I've got 60 days of sub time from a card, I thought I'd throw some shoutouts. :)

Imp side, always fun to play against you:

Source, Bruha, Synaria, Kendiaro, Yolk, Arendra, Chyren, etc. Pretty much all of Project Mayhem and Guerrilla.

Poppinheals, and Alice, gotta show love to the guild my imp is in. ;)

Rep side:

Cath/Whooter, Alunar, Averth(because Averth), Tacta, Matao, Kloma, Monika(elethia), Nollie(in all forms), Llama, most of Republic and Core, and all the fools who keep me around in AB. Oh and anyone who has ever healed my worthless ***** in a WZ.

To anyone I forgot, well it was the booze I tell ya! Keep it up people, it's you guys that keep most of us playing, hell I don't even sub anymore.

Oh, and one last thing:

Happy Holidays PvPers of Ebon Hawk!

Always good games, you are a pain! :p <3

I want to give a shameless shout out to a guildy Mahina,

He doesn't seem to have a mention but he's been such a solid player for so long, he deserves it, there are few people id rather have on my side than him.

Had a great few 1-v-1s with Gucci on Ilum too, good fights.

I had the most entertaining voidstar game this morning, so I need to make a few shout outs. Shout out to Sarale, Dimitrios, Dansully, Isadora, and Aspen for a very well played game even when we were down to six on our team. A shout out to Dirk for joining us just in time in the second half and saving our bacon with your guard. And a shout out to Malice in Wonderland's amazing healer gank squad + Ulliam for being such a tough and fun team to play against. <3

But an extra special shout out to the Republic player who, after QQing about imaginary imperial cheating, hacking and conspiracy theories, rage quit the same Voidstar game three times. I especially love how you zoned in for the fourth time at the end just in time to get credit for a hard-fought win that you had absolutely no part in making happen. I haven't been that amused by a player's sillyness in a long, long time.

Edited by Prisoner

But an extra special shout out to the Republic player who, after QQing about imaginary imperial cheating, hacking and conspiracy theories, rage quit the same Voidstar game three times. I especially love how you zoned in for the fourth time at the end just in time to get credit for a hard-fought win that you had absolutely no part in making happen. I haven't been that amused by a player's sillyness in a long, long time.

I've come to expect nothing less from them.

I had the most entertaining voidstar game this morning, so I need to make a few shout outs. Shout out to Sarale, Dimitrios, Dansully, Isadora, and Aspen for a very well played game even when we were down to six on our team. A shout out to Dirk for joining us just in time in the second half and saving our bacon with your guard. And a shout out to Malice in Wonderland's amazing healer gank squad + Ulliam for being such a tough and fun team to play against. <3

I was there with the guys from Malice that was a fun VS you guys kept me on my toes for sure!

Hard counter to the Sith Brotherhood goon squad...

I'm gonna take this as a compliment. Winning > numbers on a scoreboard. :)

And yes, that was a fun match, just wish someone had said in /ops "hey, I'm not gonna guard west". LOL

Hey! I wanted to leave a big SHOUT-OUT to all of the Pubs and Imps who PvPed on Ilum during the latest Gree event. Yeah, there was some grief and drama at times, but I could always count on some PvP when I logged in. All in all, it was a blast and I'm glad to be on the server with you all! (I would have posted this sooner, but haven't been able to get to the forums until now.)