Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

Shout out to the pug imp group and Nemesis that qued for ranked last night against Inconceivable and myself. Good matches, very close.

I hope teams can start queing earlier though. When you que that late, most people can only get maybe 1 or 2 matches in before having to log for the night.

Mandos or Recluse/Project Mayhem was the other group. But ya, I would love to start earlier. But we had scheduled to start around 10 CST in order to fight Nemesis. First match was against y'all. Next 3 were against them. It was definitely a good night though. So close matches all around.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shout out to Thaeya, for braving the stares to get to her PC to PvP some matches tonight. Was a pleasure playing with you, and look forward to more games soon! You're favorite tank, ~Kraith :)

Laugh all you want, but my healing powers are useless irl. Those stupid stairs could send me back to the respawn point if I'm not careful, or atleast back to the hospital... Try being my guard for that!

Oops I posted that in the wrong thread.

So I will take this opportunity to give a shout out to Vanole, whom I drag into warzones with me kicking and screaming against her will to heal me.

Her and Althaea. HEAAAAL MEEEE

Edited by Wheeltax

Laugh all you want, but my healing powers are useless irl. Those stupid stairs could send me back to the respawn point if I'm not careful, or atleast back to the hospital... Try being my guard for that!

I wasn't laughing... I was applauding your bravery for pushing your self to go downstairs. I enjoyed our PvP time together, was a blast :)

Shout out to Bast'rus, Ragnak, Jackobie and Takenotes. Had a lot of fun with those 4 on 4 matches... as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, I'll get to scheduling a weekly event for that kind of stuff...! Was a lot of fun!

Shout out to Bast'rus, Ragnak, Jackobie and Takenotes. Had a lot of fun with those 4 on 4 matches... as soon as I get home from work tomorrow, I'll get to scheduling a weekly event for that kind of stuff...! Was a lot of fun!

Yes it was! Here's hoping we can get a few groups participating in that. I'd be interested in doing it again. GGs on those btw. :)

Shout out to the pug imp group and Nemesis that qued for ranked last night against Inconceivable and myself. Good matches, very close.

I hope teams can start queing earlier though. When you que that late, most people can only get maybe 1 or 2 matches in before having to log for the night.

What time/day does everyone regularly queue?

Thanks man. Now we just need to build up some muscle so our balls don't get smashed :p If anyone's willing to work with us on improving (something like being in the same voice comms, and swtiching to the same channel and debriefing after matches to see where we went wrong) that would be awesome. I'd love to do that internally, but we don't have enough pvp interest to field two teams at once, so it makes practicing and improving difficult, since we can only do the foursomes in regular.

If you are willing, please mail or whisper Tre'kor (myself) or Whiskey'jax (Brigglesworth). Thanks much!

Edited by Archaetorrhi

Shout out to Nova Imperium for participating in ranked pvp Monday night, you guys got some balls.

Thanks man. Much appreciated. We knew we were gonna get schooled, but wanted our folks to experience ranked play and identify what we need to work on.

A Shout out back at you and to all the members of Project Mayhem that took the time to queue with us last night. You guys earned a great deal of respect from me last night; not just by your gameplay and ability, but between each match I had at least half your team whispering encouragement and even offering little tidbits of strat. We were taking it all in.

We are not discouraged. While we have a lot of work to do, you will see us again soon. ;)

Shouts to all of you that I've had the pleasure of teaming w/ or opposing over the past year (can't believe that much time has passed). Hopefully I'll be able to participate in a ranked match one of these days (holler if u ever need a sub). But yea...thanks for the good times!!!