Ebon Hawk PvP Shout-outs

Jenzali

A thank you to <Project Mayhem> and <The Watchmen> for some challenging opposition in regulars early yesterday evening, in particular a couple of very entertaining Huttball matches.

Looking forward to either/both guild(s) joining us for the ranked scene over on PoT5 later this month.

Thanks, but we have no plans to leave currently. While we'd love to do ranked, the community on PoT5 kind of turns us off from moving - so our plans are to do it here, as much as it's possible.

Now if only our newest 55's would hurry up and get their partisan gear. -.-

Edited by silvershadows

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A couple of shout outs here:

1. Thorrii, you were awesome in that novare coast last night and even the rest of the team. Was so intense taking 2 turrets with only 2% left and holding it until we won!

2. Shout out to all the Chiss Conspiracy people including cesvblahblahblah. I love that you talked so much crap about how mazing you were and I smoked you on every possible stat and strategy. Next time you want to boss a team around make sure you have the skillz that back it up..... NUBSAUCE!@

Edited by Barantos

2. Shout out to all the Chiss Conspiracy people including cesvblahblahblah. I love that you talked so much crap abotu how mazing you were and I smoked you on every possible stat and strategy. Next time you want to boss a team around make sure you have the skillz that back it up..... NUBSAUCE!@

Kinda reminds me of Pesmerga...although to be honest, I really enjoy it when he's on the opposite team. Whether it's talking crap, being an easy kill, or allowing a sap/cap, It's always entertaining when I see him. Sending love here, really. <3 Hope to see more of you Pesmerga!

A couple of shout outs here:2. Shout out to all the Chiss Conspiracy people including cesvblahblahblah. I love that you talked so much crap about how mazing you were and I smoked you on every possible stat and strategy. Next time you want to boss a team around make sure you have the skillz that back it up..... NUBSAUCE!@

There is a thread for such comments about other PvPers, I believe I've seen you there quite often so you should know where to post that.

On another note, shout-out to Victimize for always being willing to defend a node alone even though it's the most boring thing in the galaxy, it's also the most important.

Edited by RawrItzRandom

Just wanna give a shout-out to lowbie 10-29 bracket pvp. It has been fun today and reminds me why i miss this game sometimes. Raxx, who ran with me alot. Pax Gaming who i went against alot. And all those healers who kept me up every now and then.

-Krystopher, Commando-Republic

Just wanna give a shout-out to lowbie 10-29 bracket pvp. It has been fun today and reminds me why i miss this game sometimes. Raxx, who ran with me alot. Pax Gaming who i went against alot. And all those healers who kept me up every now and then.

-Krystopher, Commando-Republic

Oh I remember shooting you in the face this morning. That *was* fun.

Greetings, PVP community.

You may know me by one of my many characters that I most frequently PVP with (Vexos, Vaedrion, Vedris, Korrenth, Dageus, Dacarus, Seithe, and Garyth). Probably more by the general demeanor I bring with me (rudeness all over the place).

I’d like to give a general shout-out to the individuals (too many to name) who have had to suffer through my worse than most temper in warzones in the past.

You guys are awesome for dealing with it.

Ultimately I do agree that yes, it is just a game. It is meant for fun, not everyone is in it with the same mind to win. Admittedly though when we get down to it in a warzone, and I’m sure this can be said for more than just me, I let my competitive nature get the best of me, and what I see as potentially easy victories turn swiftly into defeats because of players either not performing to the standards I set for myself, or just derping around.

It’s gotten me my fair share of ignores, and usually I come out of it regretting coming off like such an ******e. It IS a problem as much as people like to think it’s just immaturity. But I’m pretty much going to mark this as an attempted turning point for myself. I don’t want to be known as the ******e in warzones people can’t stand to listen to. Even when I’m trying to coordinate and be genuinely supportive people don’t like to listen.

So yeah. I’m sorry anyone has had to at any point in time deal with my taunting, general bad attitude (probably tail ending off of a bad mood I was in) and the image I’ve portrayed for myself and the guild I lead.

Thanks for reading, and here’s to a brighter future!

Greetings, PVP community.

You may know me by one of my many characters that I most frequently PVP with (Vexos, Vaedrion, Vedris, Korrenth, Dageus, Dacarus, Seithe, and Garyth). Probably more by the general demeanor I bring with me (rudeness all over the place).

I’d like to give a general shout-out to the individuals (too many to name) who have had to suffer through my worse than most temper in warzones in the past.

You guys are awesome for dealing with it.

Ultimately I do agree that yes, it is just a game. It is meant for fun, not everyone is in it with the same mind to win. Admittedly though when we get down to it in a warzone, and I’m sure this can be said for more than just me, I let my competitive nature get the best of me, and what I see as potentially easy victories turn swiftly into defeats because of players either not performing to the standards I set for myself, or just derping around.

It’s gotten me my fair share of ignores, and usually I come out of it regretting coming off like such an ******e. It IS a problem as much as people like to think it’s just immaturity. But I’m pretty much going to mark this as an attempted turning point for myself. I don’t want to be known as the ******e in warzones people can’t stand to listen to. Even when I’m trying to coordinate and be genuinely supportive people don’t like to listen.

So yeah. I’m sorry anyone has had to at any point in time deal with my taunting, general bad attitude (probably tail ending off of a bad mood I was in) and the image I’ve portrayed for myself and the guild I lead.

Thanks for reading, and here’s to a brighter future!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5TwT69i1lU ??

Shout outs to Nemesis(Or w/e) to quitting when they start to lose, and -still- unable to beat me.

Also, shout outs to all lowbie Pubs. Even though my friend and I have had to carry a few matches, I've seen some great teamwork and coordination.

Edited by Luckeyduckey

Shout outs to Nemesis(Or w/e) to quitting when they start to lose, and -still- unable to beat me.

Also, shout outs to all lowbie Pubs. Even though my friend and I have had to carry a few matches, I've seen some great teamwork and coordination.

So......your saying you and your friends premade in lowbies and carry them? That is unheard of. Also neither of these is really shout outs but a misguided attempt to make yourself seem awesome. Grats to that. I am sure you are.

I'd like to give a shout out to Alyndra. I see you all the time in warzones, and you have by far the most upbeat and friendly personality I have ever met on this server. You are an amazing person, and one of the few who give me hope for PvP on this server. I wish more players would adapt your stance and personality for PvP. You're also a great healer and fun to focus down when on the other team :)

Keep it up!

Shout out to Kraith, Ziost, and Aleyona for dominating Huttball territory. Also a shout-out to Jackobie for being impossibly hard to kill.

And a shout out to you, for giving us the fourth in our acrobatic team.... lmao